Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Chevy 454- good or bad

Hi- recently had my motorhome 454 engine blow a head gasket and totaled my RV life- upon reflection some have told me it was a mistake to go with the Chevy instead of the Ford product- it was. 97 Fleetwood Bounder- any help from you guys? Also just t...

Kski1225 by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Toilet Replacement

I read the stickied conversion chart but my existing toilet is not listed. Trying to fix up an old Revcon class AIt is 1975 or so Aqua Magic model. No numbers after it. Currently it is operational but before I remove it I need some advice. Are all t...

35 Foot Max?

My wife and I are planning to buy a Class A by next summer. We both are able to work from home so we figured "why not take it to the road?".Right now we're favoring something like the Forest River Georgetown series. We very much like the 369 XL, but ...

RV storage

Hey everyone, I have been on break from this site for yrs... I have just joined the class C family. I am curious what kind of storage others are using. I have seen the RV covers from the stores, order some big tarps, to installing the big carports. T...

New Buyer

High all- I have a deposit on a 2017 (2016 chassis) Thor Chateau 35SF with 1 +1/2 bath. Are there any showstoppers I should look for at delivery and insist Dealer fix before I accept the vehicle? I will have a technician with me for the test drive a...

On our way outwest this summer...

On our way outwest this summer we want to make a stop in Copper Harbor, Michigan. I know, I know... a little out of the way but...anyhow, would like some recommendations on things to see and things to do in Copper Harbor. Leaving Florida in May, retu...

Onan 7500 stator replacment

Hello Folks, I have a 2004 Holiday Rambler Endeavor. I have had some generator issues and finale gave up on it and took it to a shop. They are a certified Cummins/Onan repair facility. They called today to tell me that the magnets came apart and I n...

jtad by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

2003 Minnie Winnie Propane gauge leaking

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forums here and a new RV'er. We bought a really nice 2003 Minnie Winnie but we have an issue with the propane gauge leaking a very small amount of propane from the threads. It's a Manchester and still looking for a gauge f...

Slide out ran itself out

First time this has ever happened to me. I started the motorhome to move it today. It has been sitting about a month. The living room slide started going out all by itself. I ran back to the controls and the in button was lit up but it was going out....

cobra350 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Slid out "out" permanently?

Hi all--our '99 Bounder has one LR/DR slide. Unit is permanently parked on our lot in Florida. We live in it for eight months a year and are away from it the rest of the time. Is there any reason that I can't or shouldn't leave the slide out all ...

chast by Explorer II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes