cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Items you have "Discovered that you really use in the Coach.

Busskipper
Explorer
Explorer
Share with us a few items you have "Discovered that you really use in the Motor Coach.

1. Earthquake putty - Allows the DW to decorate the Coach - Lamps - Flower pots - all those things "she" needs to have in the Coach. In 15 years have never had an issue.

Putty

2. VELCRO - Industrial Strength - 2" Wide Tape - More for me to so the same things the DW does in the Coach - inside the storage bays - hold almost anything in place - stack boxes - hang keys - stop squeaks, yes I used it to stop a metal to fiberglass rub in my old Trop-i-Cal.

Velcro

3. Makita - Vacuum - Drill - Light - Impact gun - How did we ever live with out them.

Vacuum

During the winter slow down let's share.

Hoping this will post โ€“ for some reason the Forum, seems to only work about half the time anymore.
Busskipper
Maryland/Colorado
Travel Supreme 42DS04
GX470-FMCA - Travel less now - But still love to be on the Road
States traveled in this Coach
26 REPLIES 26

ncrowley
Explorer
Explorer
Since we camp out west where the air is very dry, we find our humidifier helps us sleep better.

We use our RV Garmin on every trip.

We listen to books on the iPod on every trip. It makes the miles go by and we listen to some great books.
Nancy
Newmar Northern Star

ORbiker
Explorer
Explorer
Google Chromecast is handy to watch Netflix's once in a while.
Backpacker and tent camper all my life. Motorcycle trips with a tent too 1978 to Present. 2016 Grand Design 380TH as of 10-29-2015. Now a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude as of 3-16-19. 10-19-18-traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 Long Box.

fortytwo
Explorer
Explorer
+1 what wildbill said. IR thermometer to check tires at each stop. Clean hands, and more informative than thumping with the baton.

Earthquake putty and velcro also indispensible, but mostly they are a put in place and forget.

110 voltmeter plugged into an easy to see outlet.

Brian-in-Michigan: me too!!
Wes
"A beach house isn't just real estate. It's a state of mind." Pole Sitter in Douglas Adams MOSTLY HARMLESS

WILDEBILL308
Explorer II
Explorer II
Master Card.
Bill
2008 Newmar Mountain Aire
450 HP CUMMINS ISM
ALLISON 4000 MH TRANSMISSION
TOWING 2014 HONDA CRV With Blue Ox tow bar
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Miller Lite ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Gjac
Explorer III
Explorer III
MM everyday, IR gun when traveling, bike every day when camped, rubber raft sometimes when fishing along with rods, mask snorkel and fins when ever camped by clean water, hiking poles and boots usually out west, cell phone with Copilot for travel along with gas buddy, Waze, and WeatherBug. Never use the TV, sun visor, or running shoes anymore. Rarely use my base ball hat only when driving directly into the sun, sometimes use electric chain saw for fire wood or to remove fallen trees across remote camping spots.

BrianinMichigan
Explorer
Explorer
"Share with us a few items you have "Discovered that you really use in the Motor Coach."
There is this semi round bowl in a closet......:B
1990 GEORGIE BOY 28' 454 4BBL, TURBO 400 TRANS,
CAMPING: WHERE YOU SPEND A SMALL FORTUNE TO LIVE LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON.

Tripalot
Explorer
Explorer
Indoor/Outdoor thermometer
2014 Triple E Regency GT24MB (Murphy Bed) with all the good stuff
towing a 2016 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk
Berkley, the amazing camping cat missed dearly (1996-2012)

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Bottle opener.
Corkscrew.
Stainless steel insulated beer mugs.
Stainless steel wine glasses.
:B

toedtoes
Explorer III
Explorer III
Packing cubes - they work great to store hoses, electrical cords, electronic cords, clothes, junk drawer items, etc. I even have a battery holder (holds a collection of aa, aaa, c, d, 9v, and button batteries) that fits in a long cube perfectly. So easy to find what I need without making a mess.
1975 American Clipper RV with Dodge 360 (photo in profile)
1998 American Clipper Fold n Roll Folding Trailer
Both born in Morgan Hill, CA to Irv Perch (Daddy of the Aristocrat trailers)

BigSkyBob
Explorer
Explorer
Rescue tape, gorilla tape, compact Bissell steam vac
2008 Monaco Camelot 40PDQ, 4 slides, 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Quadcab 4x4. Blue Ox, Garmin 760 LRM GPS, Doran Pressure pro on all 10, M&G Brake, 50 amp SurgeGuard, FMCA, Coachnet.

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
IR temp gun although not as much with getting rid of my NoCold 1200. On a clear day point up and see how low a temp you can get... -30F or 30,000+ feet.

Battery powered drills/vac/flashlights

Cheap volt/ohm meter and test light
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...