cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Did You Do To Your Class B Today ?

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
I see the other types of RV's having this type of thread. I did a search and could not find one here. 🙂

Yesterday, I drove mine to work to "excercise" it. I have driven it to work twice in the two weeks I have owned it.

In the two years I owned my Class C, I drove it to work ZERO times. :E
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds
1,574 REPLIES 1,574

Fastpaddler
Explorer
Explorer
Spent the entire day thoroughly cleaning out the PW Plateau due to a mouse or mice having a winter holiday inside. Is there something we can put inside to dissuade them from climbing up the wheels and sneaking in?
AL

bobojay5
Explorer
Explorer
Spent the day at the Mercedes dealer fixing an AC problem and them telling me they couldn't find the bad driveline vibration problem
Bob & Sharon
Eastern Kansas
2013 Winnebago ERA 70A
Class B Van

Tripalot
Explorer
Explorer
We measured drawers and cupboards on our new Regency. Will need to buy some storage containers to help organize things. Our first shake down trip last week was v.g. We were pleased with our purchase.
2014 Triple E Regency GT24MB (Murphy Bed) with all the good stuff
towing a 2016 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk
Berkley, the amazing camping cat missed dearly (1996-2012)

RnRs-RT
Explorer
Explorer
Washed the RT this afternoon, getting ready to attend a Bluegrass Festival this weekend. Hoping for nice weather/ no rain!

Fastpaddler
Explorer
Explorer
What is 303, Goreds. SOme kind of tire protectant? Only 303 I had was a Lee Enfield, bolt-action!!
Al

pgh1aB
Explorer
Explorer
Watched Hubby invent a repair for the porch light on our 99 Coachmen
Saratoga

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
Put some 303 on the tires.
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds

RnRs-RT
Explorer
Explorer
Dear Wife and I spent the afternoon in our 99 RT with our carpet/upholstery cleaner, doing all the seats, carpets and door panels etc. It has been on our to do list for a while and today we finally got around to it. Looks good, I have the AC running to help dehumidify/ dry everything out.

deborahsheik
Explorer
Explorer
Outfitted our new Winnebago Era for our first "shake- down cruise".
Deborah and Jack
Englewood, Florida
2014 Winnebago Era 70a
AKA "Diva Mobile" 😉

Sebtown
Explorer
Explorer
Went to the car wash and suprisingly there was another grey sprinter in the next bay. This is a small town and I had never seen this one before. Leaving on Monday for a trip up the coast to Oregon and Washington. I can hardly stand the anticipation

Karsty
Explorer
Explorer
bobojay5 wrote:
Got the windows tinted. The coach windows got tinted on top of the factory tint. Should make for a cooler experience.
Also trying premium diesel fuel for the first time

You'll have to let me know how the extra tinting works at keeping it cooler. I might look at that as well. Also ... did you tint the smaller awning style windows that wind out??

Don't think I have ever seen premium diesel fuel in Canada. Heck ... the regular diesel is expensive enough. LOL 🙂
Karsty (The Wandering Viking)

2012 Winnebago ERA

Karsty
Explorer
Explorer
deborahsheik wrote:
Brought it home! A 2014 Winnebago Era70a. Now to make it "Diva - worthy" 🙂

Very cool!! 🙂
Karsty (The Wandering Viking)

2012 Winnebago ERA

bobojay5
Explorer
Explorer
Got the windows tinted. The coach windows got tinted on top of the factory tint. Should make for a cooler experience.
Also trying premium diesel fuel for the first time
Bob & Sharon
Eastern Kansas
2013 Winnebago ERA 70A
Class B Van

deborahsheik
Explorer
Explorer
Brought it home! A 2014 Winnebago Era70a. Now to make it "Diva - worthy" 🙂
Deborah and Jack
Englewood, Florida
2014 Winnebago Era 70a
AKA "Diva Mobile" 😉

MelinProv
Explorer
Explorer
I re did the trim around my running boards and put new safety grip flooring on them next a really good wash and wax plus a new spare tire cover I also deep steam cleaned the carpets and seat covers and upholstery and Restocked and rotated the food I keep onboard-I checked the new solar panels I put on awhile ago and they are performing well- now, to gas it up and go fishing