cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Did You Do To Your Class B Today ?

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
I see the other types of RV's having this type of thread. I did a search and could not find one here. 🙂

Yesterday, I drove mine to work to "excercise" it. I have driven it to work twice in the two weeks I have owned it.

In the two years I owned my Class C, I drove it to work ZERO times. :E
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds
1,574 REPLIES 1,574

sergeant76
Explorer
Explorer
Heapie, the RoadTrek dealer near Middleboro, MA is Campers Inn, Rt 44, Raynham, MA.

Regarding Campers USA, where are they?

Just wondering if you meant Camping World in Berkley, MA no far from Campers Inn in Raynham, MA.

Ron
Ron & Rose Cabral
New Bedford, MA
2010 Chevy/RoadTrek 190 Popular
FMCA-303873 ~K1RRC~ RRCRT@aol.com

NCWriter
Explorer
Explorer
We took the Lab Cab van for a little ride over the bridge to Emerald Isle and the beach on a pretty, sunny day finally.

It was the first ride in the B for Hearing Dog Raylene. She seemed to enjoy it - wanted to be up front between us, of course. Have to work on comfortable spot for her. We took her for a walk on the beach - her first sight of the Atlantic (or maybe any ocean.)

(Love that suicidal Bee story above in this thread!)

Heapie
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Folks,

Today I am taking my RV for a ride south near Middleboro MA. There is a Roadtrek Dealer, Campers World, and Campers USA all in the same area. I hope to do some measurements on the Roadtrek Spare Tire holder and get some supplies that are missing as well as returning some things that do not work.

With Spring in the air, things are getting done. April starts our trips.

Heapie

k6dcp
Explorer
Explorer
On my way back from Arizona IVan and I ran into an incredible swarm of bees. It sounded like pebbles hitting the windshield -- thud, thud, thud.

At the next stop I spent quite a while scraping dozens of bee splats off with a long-handled squeegee. The dry desert air had hardened the splats so I really had to scrub to get them off. There must have been at least 50 of them, plus dozens more on the back of the mirrors and I don't even want to think about the ones in other places. Some were still alive and buzzing angrily.

We got back onto the highway and promptly ran into another, smaller swarm. So much for all the time and trouble I had put into cleaning up the last crew.

At the next place I stopped, I had to search for a long-handled squeegee. I really appreciated how the long handle lets you use some leverage to scrub the buggy windshield.

When we got home, one of the first things I did was to order my very own long-handled squeegee. I knew I wouldn't have anywhere to store a 5-foot long pole in a B, so I was happy to find telescoping ones.

It's got to be a good trip when the only thing I can complain about is a bunch of suicidal bees!

Tomorrow, IVan gets a good bath. Then my B will be bee-less.
"IVan" (short for "I love this Van!")
2009 Leisure Travel Van Free Spirit

Heapie
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Folks,

I finished a project I started yesterday, putting three dish pans in my long lower storage area in my 2002-190V after cleaning the area out.. All three slipped in, the left one holds my black water stuff, the middle one holds my clean water stuff, and the right one holds my electrical stuff. I purchased all three at Walmarts. I then put Valcro under the holder for my awning center to hold it better. I also used Valcro wraps to hold the electrical cords and hoses together. Now I can find things.

Happy RVing,

Heapie

BT1956
Explorer
Explorer
Well started converting my 10 passenger Sprinter to a class B, currently at the grunt work stage removing the floor, headliner and all other interior trim before stating to insulate!

Hopelessly Lost but making good time!
Cheers

Heapie
Explorer
Explorer
Tomorrow, sunny and 50 degrees. I shall get a lot of work done. The RV season has arrived in New England.

Heapie

ennajean
Explorer
Explorer
Took the B for a ride. Poor thing was in the garage for 4 months.
Anne and Dick

DABEE a 2006 Ford Sportsmobile Penthouse top.

Sebtown
Explorer
Explorer
Gave it a good wash after our 7 day trip to Death Valley, Pismo Beach and Big Sur.
The more we travel in th B the more we enjoy.

deborahsheik
Explorer
Explorer
Changed out the way too large for the space dinette table with a white oval poly one with cup holders from CW....fits in the storage space next to fridge.
Redesigned the under bed holders for the original table to accommodate our folding outdoor table...and can access it from the rear door.
Discovered some great storage space under the love seat.
Deborah and Jack
Englewood, Florida
2014 Winnebago Era 70a
AKA "Diva Mobile" 😉

KK_R
Explorer
Explorer
Been doing lots of really boring, cleaning, maintenance, fixing little things, but today the DW and I installed a new propane detector. Probably a 10-minute job if you know what you are doing (and how to work in very tight spaces). I'm sure we had it nailed in under 90 minutes.:)

And for folks like us who like to keep things up-to-date, but seldom do, here's a bit of good news: The old propane detector was 10 years old and working perfectly. Tossed it anyway.
KK&R
2004/03 Roadtrek 200 Versatile

Horizon170
Explorer
Explorer
Had a new set of Cooper tires (Made in the good old USofA) put on this morning. Wife and I used the van to haul riding mower to daughters on trailer. 26 years old and still handles, pulls and drives like a charm.
Oh, I put 4 OZ. of balancing beads in each tire. Smooth on the road although I dared only 65 MPH on the two lane with no oncoming traffic for a short distance. We plan on a shake down cruise for 2 days before venturing to Florida for a surf fishing trip. Need Pompano and Whiting for the Freezer.
Marvin

2010 Coachman Freelander 22TB on a
2008 Sprinter/Freightliner chassis
1995 Geo Tracker (Toad)

PSW
Explorer
Explorer
Delivered my Roadtrek to PPL consignment in Houston on Tuesday and had an offer by Wednesday afternoon, which was a little below the price we were asking. Turned it down because the unit should bring a better price than the offer. Still, an offer in less than 24 hours is not the worst thing in the world. We are going to find out what a 2007 210P low mileage (in Excellent Condition according to both me and PPL's rating system) is really worth to a buyer.
PSW
2013 Phoenix Cruiser 2350
2014 Jeep Cherokee behind it
and a 2007 Roadtrek 210P for touring

Karsty
Explorer
Explorer
bobojay5 wrote:
De-winterize, flushed, pressurized, all gas appliances checked, packed fridge, set radio clock, checked oil, checked tires, AA batteries, laptops...

All ready....

De-winterize?? Are you ever optimistic Bob. Our temperatures are still below freezing. You expecting an early spring?? Or heading south? 🙂

:S ... It just dawned on me that you are heading south after seeing another post on a FB page. Enjoy the warmer weather and the historic sites ... and the breweries. 🙂
Karsty (The Wandering Viking)

2012 Winnebago ERA

bobojay5
Explorer
Explorer
De-winterize, flushed, pressurized, all gas appliances checked, packed fridge, set radio clock, checked oil, checked tires, AA batteries, laptops...

All ready....
Bob & Sharon
Eastern Kansas
2013 Winnebago ERA 70A
Class B Van