cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

rjag1946
Explorer
Explorer
just picked up a 93 fleetwood tioga arrow, great shape! While i detailed, detailed, detailed, the wife went out and spent, spent, spent!!!! good thing this has a kitchin shink, cause she would have probelly went out and bought 1 of them 2. will probelly stay in it before it leaves the driveway! What have i gott myself in 2 ?????

Islandshasta
Explorer
Explorer
Finished packing and we're off on a two-week Provincial campground holiday up and down the Island as well as Denman.
1994 Shasta 280XS
Two of us with two kids and two dogs

Jtroop1
Explorer
Explorer
Took it from storage and parked in in the driveway where it belongs. Heading out this weekend to Lake Huron. We just bought a 26" flat screen with built in dvd player. Have it on the stand for now. I'll be ordering a 15-Inch Extending Full Motion Wall Mount for it soon.
2010 Fleetwood Encounter 32BH

tboss
Explorer
Explorer
removed the runnin lites front and back ,cleaned and resealed them and reininstalled them,,,,when I removed the lites I discovered they had water in them sooooo I drilled smalled (3/16) holes in the bottom of each one for the water to drain out,,,I cant figure how the water gets in them,,,,some of them were abt half full and when they get that much water in them it will run over in the lite socket and down into the wall area thus causing delam...if you havent checked your lately it might be wise to do so...I also took out the front seats and give them a good cleaning with greased lighten and boy do they look,,and after a good heavy coat of vynil protector they look like new seats...had a good day..

otbiker
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a automatic transfer switch. Now the genny doesn't have to be plugged in when we unhook from shore power. Pretty easy to install, but took about three hours to do it right. $55 through John Drake Services...
Marty & Martha in Kerrville

2013 Winnebago ERA

Danal_Estes
Explorer
Explorer
Put in a new deep cycle house battery. Rig is new-ish, but had sat on dealer lots, so battery is probably 1 & 1/2 years old. Had a dead cell (per hygrometer).

I went the Wal-Mart cheap deep cycle route. Thought about 2x6V and all of that, but just kept it simple. $70 and 1 hour later, we have a good house battery.
2009 Gulfstream "Enduramax" Class C Toy Hauler

donee
Explorer
Explorer
Took the rig out to try out the Jeep toad setup.
Worked so well and felt so comfortable towing,
We ended up in Utah.:B
Wonder if anyone will notice we re gone?:@
donnie (K7UTA) & Linda
1 rescued furrykid "Buddy"
2016 Fleetwood SouthWind 32VS
14 Jeep Cherokee
K7UTA

jrdr653
Explorer
Explorer
Today I left for work and looked at it in the morning sun, but 2 weeks ago, Cleaned,primed and put 3 coats of Urethane Rubber coating on the roof of our Class C. Will probably put a fourth on it when it gets below 115 degrees.
98 Tioga 22E Ford V-10 22,000 Miles, Wife, myself and our dog.
We are enjoying our 27 years of life together.....

summerhouse
Explorer
Explorer
Nothing too exciting. Ordered a speciality plate for it. It arrived and installed it today. SUMRHSE. Now our summer house is legally our SUMRHSE! Took it out and topped off the fuel and propane tanks. Got the oil changed. All ready for our next outing!

Investigating installing some struts on the basement cargo doors and some basement lighting for each of the cargo bays.
โ€œLight hearted I take to the open roadโ€ฆ Healthy, free, the world before meโ€ฆ The long brown path before me leading me wherever I choose.โ€ - Walt Whitman

crawford
Explorer
Explorer
I did a nasty, Toilet flapper wouldn't hold water anymore checked prices about 170 or higher.Found seal at Camping World for 5 bucks no brainer right took about 3 mintues to take out bowl and about 15 minutes to reinstall new seal left bowel on ground outside to put water in see is it held water 4 hours later was great and 5 minutes later back in and working. Saved 165.00 now I can by more toys for camper with savings My DW says it a money pit LOL but she love it also.
Change from a c class to a A class Georgetown 07 triple slide

Danal_Estes
Explorer
Explorer
Used my newly installed Genturi. Works great. Doesn't reduce noise very much. Does reduce stink at ground level, A LOT.
2009 Gulfstream "Enduramax" Class C Toy Hauler

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Just drove the MH 1200 miles, in two days, from Southern California to Seattle, Washington. Will be here for about 7 days + 3 days in Vancouver, Canada. We'll take 10 days to make our way back, stopping to see all the sights: Crater lake, Bend, Columbia River, Cannon Beach, Redwood forest, San Francisco, Monterey and maybe a few more along the way!
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

dsomonster
Explorer
Explorer
Washed and Wax her yesterday. What a PITA!

Charged up the starter batteries and left them on a float charge during the wash and wax.

Drained the fresh water tank, added some bleach and filled her 2/3 full. Will drain and re-fill before next trip with softened and filtered h2o.

FLBentRider
Explorer
Explorer
We gave the MH a Bath today.

and the Sprinter, FWIW.
2003 Holiday Rambler Atlantis 29
DW, DS(17),DD(16),DD(6),DS(4), 2 Chocolate Labs
Rans Screamer

Westronics
Explorer
Explorer
Putting on new license plates today. Not very exciting stuff...