cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

4BeachCampers
Explorer
Explorer
Finished putting in Smart Tiles in the bathroom - Love these tiles!

2005 Ford Four Winds Chateau Sport 28A

ericsmith32
Explorer
Explorer

Picked it up tonight! 05 Jayco Escapade 28 with 26k miles. Only had a 1/4 of a tank so filled it up. Figured it would cost $150 to fill.. stopped at $149! Fit perfectly in our driveway. Have 2 weeks to get everything straighten up and hopefully Bull Shoals or Branson first week of July.
2005 Jayco Escapade 28ZSLP (3500 Chevy chassis)

indyzmike
Explorer
Explorer
I worked on installing a new back-up camera. Old one went blank last year. I decided to run the wire inside the coach instead of along the frame like the last one was. It was more work than I expected and I should have run it outside. I still have the control box to install in the dash. I also found a disconnected wire under the dash. It was for charging the house battery from the engine. I found where it went and all is good.
2004 Coachmen Freedom 285QB Class C

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
4BeachCampers wrote:
Earlier in the week I finished putting Smart Tiles in the Kitchen... Easy to install and looks GREAT!

Does look good
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

ericsmith32
Explorer
Explorer
Hopefully picking it up today! 05 Jayco Escapade 28.. we're stoked!
2005 Jayco Escapade 28ZSLP (3500 Chevy chassis)

tropicdad
Explorer
Explorer
Put in a new CO detector, washed all the dishes, turned on fridge. Stocking with food tomorrow, pulling out Saturday morning for Curry Hammock SP in the Keys. Can't wait.
2001 Coachmen Catalina Sport 239SO

bobwalter
Explorer
Explorer
Jeff,
Good luck. Hope you are spared damages from the fire. We keep ours ready for hurricane evacuations.
Lynda & Bob ..N8DUV
2000 Safari Trek
sunny Sebastian, Florida

Just_Jeff
Explorer
Explorer
I used my Class C today to evacuate my home for the Black Forest Fire. Better than staying in a shelter, or sleeping in a hotel and knowing that all my important belongings are out in the car.
2013 Jayco Greyhawk 29KS (31.5') - details at http://www.rv.tothewoods.net/

crawford
Explorer
Explorer
we I got 235-85/16 I got load range G which is 1,000 pounds per tire more 4,000 total in rear 3 1/2 years 33,000 mile still going strong ride is firm but not one tire frailer . Good luck with them
Change from a c class to a A class Georgetown 07 triple slide

Eastwacamper
Explorer
Explorer
Recovering from having a Firestone tire fail and having to buy a Cooper tire to replace it. No accident, just feeling lucky we didn't have the tire fail while we were driving US 212 in SE Montana. It was bumping bumping so we went to a tire dealer in Billings who figured out what was wrong. Got home fine.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
I ordered 7 new wheels so I can migrate to 235/85R16 tires. The load rating of each tire is over 282 pounds higher on the front tires and 616 on the duals when compared to the OEM 225/75R16

I'm hoping for a little nicer ride, a smidgen better fuel economy and the same long life the Michelins gave me.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

tvtommy
Explorer
Explorer
Re-trained the transmission computer . Took 15 minutes , and
no more hard downshifts ! Yea !

RFV
Explorer
Explorer
Removed the carburetor from my 1973 Dodge B300 Sportsman. Going to purchase a replacement this week and install it. I'll have some additional fixing to do but this is a start ๐Ÿ™‚

Rudy

Navy_Smoker
Explorer
Explorer
I'm taking 4 boys (3 grandsons and a friend) on a trip next week, so I spent the day digging out the seatbelts on the dinette and couch and verifying that they worked. Tomorrow I'll drain and refill the water tanks.
Bill (CDR, USN (Ret))& Kathleen (retired homemaker)
Mingo & Maverick (Aussie Shepherds)
2016 Winnebago Vista
Competition BBQ Team Leader

TyroneandGladys
Explorer
Explorer
In getting it ready for the big trip this summer we have had the oil changed the awning replaced, one fuel pump and the selector valve replaced and last but not least the generator's rectifier bridge, replaced.
Tyrone & Gladys
27' 1986 Coachmen