cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

happybooker1
Explorer
Explorer
16-YO Son washed roof & then applied a gallon of Hengs rubber roof coating:

Looks great!

I also applied 5% window tint to the cab over window. Now THAT was an exercise in contortionism!!
2008 Tacoma Extended Cab
2009 Keystone Hideout 19FLB
Andersen "No Sway" "No Bounce" WDH

gearhead143
Explorer
Explorer
Just got the MH out of the shop (Highway Trailer Sales) today. They replaced the AC W Heatpump, Shore line cord, Black tank valve, and a part in the awning. The great thing is our extended warranty paid for all except the $200.00 deductible. Now we are ready for our trip to Trout Creek Oregon.
2004 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 27P
1973 StarCraft 18ft Holiday
2013 Toyota Highlander
1997 Dakota 4X4 392 cid SC Small block

Just_Jeff
Explorer
Explorer
We've put 2500 miles on it in the past week, and we get some pretty raunchy smells if we flush while we're driving down the road. Today I put on one of those vent covers that's supposed to keep the air flowing out the vent pipe instead of through the pipe into the cabin. I hope it works well.

Also got a 400W inverter and parts to wire it tomorrow. Need a small one that only runs a couple TVs and charges a computer.
2013 Jayco Greyhawk 29KS (31.5') - details at http://www.rv.tothewoods.net/

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
pianotuna wrote:
Hi,

I finally bowed to the inevitable. I purchased a Yamaha 3000 iSEB generator. I could not figure out how to get enough solar panels on to run the air conditioner.

Surprised you didn't just tow a trailer with lots of solar panels on it. :W
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
Did some caulking around the bathroom sink. Things seemed to have moved around a bit. Must be due to the 5.4 earthquake on the Richter scale while going down the road.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

Navy_Smoker
Explorer
Explorer
Filled the fresh water tank and did a preventive maintenance run on the generator in preparation of a trip next week.
Bill (CDR, USN (Ret))& Kathleen (retired homemaker)
Mingo & Maverick (Aussie Shepherds)
2016 Winnebago Vista
Competition BBQ Team Leader

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

I finally bowed to the inevitable. I purchased a Yamaha 3000 iSEB generator. I could not figure out how to get enough solar panels on to run the air conditioner.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Started packing for a three week business and pleasure trip
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

WandaLust2
Explorer
Explorer
I finally got to paint the rear bedroom walls. I painted them a soft warm medium golden brown called Mustard (something or other). I'm not sure if I'll paint the ceiling or not. It's very hard working around the bed and the bed can't be moved.

This is "Stinky Leaky" the money pit, not the NT BRS.
Mrs. WandaLust. Retired. Middle TN
1999 Fleetwood SouthWind 32'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bob-lori-scout
Explorer
Explorer
HANG IN THERE!!!

ericsmith32
Explorer
Explorer
Got the bike rack put on and the bikes ready and loaded. Put a support strap and tied it to the bumper bolts seems fairly sturdy. I guess if we loose it we're only out $50 with the rack and 2 bikes.. hard to find a replacement though. Also tested the awning and had to fix it like everything else on it so it seems.
2005 Jayco Escapade 28ZSLP (3500 Chevy chassis)

ronfisherman
Garino wrote:
Completed first single night stay in our new class C. Started with a TC then a TT. Now the class C so I can tow things and camp. First slide for us and we like it.
2013 Freelander 22QB 4500 chevy

Time to update your signature? :W
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

Garino
Explorer
Explorer
Completed first single night stay in our new class C. Started with a TC then a TT. Now the class C so I can tow things and camp. First slide for us and we like it.
2013 Freelander 22QB 4500 chevy
2013 Coachmen Freelander 22qb Chevy 4500 6L 6speed
2014 Nissan Frontier 4cyl 5speed roadmaster Blackhawk 2
Gary and Shelley

Handbasket
Explorer
Explorer
Changed the Tiger's oil & filter, checked fluid levels, and greased the chassis. One fitting at the upper end of the drag link is a real PITA, with two pretty rigid hoses running right in front of it. All went well, except GM puts the 8.1's oil filter right above the front driveshaft's u-joint... if you bobble the old filter as you remove it you get a shower of dirty, maybe hot, oil. And it's pretty much impossible not to bobble it. Don't ask how I know this....

Jim, "Eschew obfuscation."
'06 Tiger CX 'C Minus' on a Silverado 2500HD 4x4, 8.1 & Allison (aka 'Loafer's Glory')

tobydad
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the igniter in the refrigerator. Easy job - just two screws to get the cover off then remove three wires one at a time and place in new igniter. Now the refrigerator works on gas without having to light the burnaer manually. Six years ago the dealer charged me $175.00 to replace the igniter. The part cost me $25.00 from a wholesale parts dealer and 15 minutes of my time.