Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does your RV forum name mean?

CA_POPPY
Explorer
Explorer
People sometimes ask us that. Well, this is the time of year to show you. :B

Our favorite wildflower, California Poppies
They have cheered me in the darkest times.
200 years ago, they blanketed the Golden State.
Now they are far fewer,
but you will always see them in our yard.

Our rig at a poppy covered hill in the Antelope Valley
Judy & Bud (Judy usually the one talking here)
Darcy the Min Pin
2004 Pleasure-Way Excel TD
California poppies in the background
98 REPLIES 98

PUCampin
Explorer
Explorer
When I joined 10 years ago I had a ford Ranger and a 8ft pop up camper, so I was Pop Up Campin = PUCampin Even though I don't have the pop up any more, I kept the name 🙂
2007 Expedition EL 4x4 Tow pkg
1981 Palomino Pony, the PopUp = PUCampin! (Sold)
2006 Pioneer 180CK = (No more PUcampin!):B

Me:B DW:) and the 3 in 3 :E
DD:B 2006, DS 😛 2007, DD :C 2008

BamaFire_Joe
Explorer
Explorer
bama- where we live RTR!
fire- What I did for a living, now retired, 25 years, 2 months, 2 days, Fire Officer, Paramedic
joe- what can I say? That's self-explanatory.
2003 Dodge CC 3500 SRW SWB Cummins 6 speed manual
2010 Cedar Creek 34 RLSA

Talladega - I went to a party with 150,000 people and a race broke out.

Horizon170
Explorer
Explorer
I am what I camp in. It's old but reliable. 🙂
Marvin

2010 Coachman Freelander 22TB on a
2008 Sprinter/Freightliner chassis
1995 Geo Tracker (Toad)

jamescook
Explorer
Explorer
Since 1977, the Westfalia top modells are called James Cook. I bought my first one in 2001 (T1N). My recent NCV3 (made in 2012) is my third James Cook.

Peter
KK6IMU

Fastpaddler
Explorer
Explorer
As a boy in England just after WWII, life seemed to be uphill/upstream and tedious and resources were few. I learned to work harder but smarter.I was a Fast Paddler but I learned that sometimes it is better to go downstream with the current--go with the flow, they say. Now retired I still Fast Paddle faster than I need to... It is a force of habit.Ergo, my nom de plume:Fastpaddler

It is so nice to enjoy Rving in my little Sprinter. Life is good...

Karsty
Explorer
Explorer
Karsty ... nickname given to me by some of the girls at work many years ago. Just seemed to be suitable for a USER NAME. Replaces my first name of: Karsten
Karsty (The Wandering Viking)

2012 Winnebago ERA

senf
Explorer
Explorer
My forum name comes from my initials, however senf is German for mustard - hot stuff!!! This was pointed out to me by tourists from Germany visiting Canada back in the late 1970's when I used my initials on a personal licence plate on a station wagon - remember those?
"Drive with Care, Life has no Spare!"
2008 Roadtrek C190V 6.0L Hella Fog, Nighthawk Driving, Halogen Reverse Lights, Fiamma Air Horn, Firestone Air Bags, Custom Bed & Mattress, Custom O/Head Tray. website www.sen-f.ca

spacedoutbob
Explorer
Explorer
Mine is from my main hobby, Astronomy.

Bob in Calif.
Good Sam Club Life Member

IdahoRenegade
Explorer
Explorer
2112 wrote:
I wanted All The Worlds A Stage but it was too long so I shortened it

Good to see another Rush fan on here. Maybe I should have picked CygnusX1 or Tom Sawyer?

Anyway, I used to ride a Can-Am Renegade, and of course I'm in Idaho. And it's a forum name I used on other forums.

Shipper
Explorer
Explorer
I first tried for "Skipper" but it was long gone. I didn't think the forum gods would accept "Sh**ter" so I went with Shipper.

"I'm not insensitive, It's probably that I just don't care!"

Davydd
Explorer
Explorer
AsheGuy wrote:
Davydd wrote:
I live in the middle of sprawling Lake Minnetonka, MN and grabbed off some Tonka names early on in the AOL startup days.

I've walked by this truck cab and another from same location twice this week on one of my walking routes in Raleigh. I don't know if they are waiting for loads to go back to MN or spring to come to MN. 🙂

Well, it's snowing right now this nice May 3rd spring day, but the ice went out on Lake Minnetonka yesterday. 🙂
Davydd
2021 Advanced RV 144 WB 2500 Class B
2015 Advanced RV Ocean One Class B

AsheGuy
Explorer
Explorer
Davydd wrote:
I live in the middle of sprawling Lake Minnetonka, MN and grabbed off some Tonka names early on in the AOL startup days.

I've walked by this truck cab and another from same location twice this week on one of my walking routes in Raleigh. I don't know if they are waiting for loads to go back to MN or spring to come to MN. 🙂
David & Margaret - 2005 LTV 210B 3S
- Our Blog -

ennajean
Explorer
Explorer
Wanted to sign up as enna but was taken.....during the sign up was instant messaging with a daughter and typed daughter Jena's name as jean.....daughter asked who's jean.... So signed up as ennajean.
Anne and Dick

DABEE a 2006 Ford Sportsmobile Penthouse top.

Sunnygirl
Explorer
Explorer
Our first RV was a Sunnybrook, and I'm female. Hence Sunnygirl.