cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Whats your favorite adult beverage??

mowin
Explorer
Explorer
What's your favorite beverage while relaxing anound the campfire..or not(for those that dont do campfires)????

Never liked the taste of beer, so, looong looong ago, in my younger days, it was rum and coke. Now its flavored vodkas mixed with some juice. #1 is Abslout Ruby red grapefruit flavored vodka with orange juice...

May 3rd, I'll be sittin by the fire sippin away....:)
118 REPLIES 118

BigBlockTank
Explorer
Explorer
I like Ron Zacapa rum, it's from Guatamala (I don't know how to spell that country)

I like Crown Royal Cask #16, very smooth

A good, chilled tequila, and Jose Quervo is not tequila.

And last, and always the first that I reach for, Coor's Light.

There are numerous mixed drinks that I make, chocolate cake drink, and no chocolate at all in it.

A cream soda, but no cream soda near it.

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
Depends on the cigar I choose for that evening. Some things just cry out to be paired correctly.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

ata3001
Explorer
Explorer
Diet Pepsi.
Ron & BJ
2008 Dutchmen Freedom Spirit FS180 w/full factory dark tinted glass. (9 .yrs w/o any issues)
2014 Chevy Silverado LT Dbl cab, 5.3 L, 4 WD, tow pkg, max payload pkg, Prodigy

davosfam
Explorer
Explorer
Adult: Jello shots, Coke Zero and whisky or my hubbies favorite, Fireball

Othewise, Coke Zero, sweet tea or water.
Shannen and Rick, empty nesters and loving it!
2015 Keystone Cougar 333MKS
2005 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax

SWMO
Explorer
Explorer
I like Boulevard Porter, but I'll also settle for something with more than a few hops and preferably dark. In the evening I can handle a good whiskey and water sometimes, Irish would be my first choice, but Jack will do.
2009 Dodge 3500 Laramie, DRW, 4X4, auto, 6.7L, B & W Companion.
Jayco Designer 34RLQS, Mor/Ryde

dave17352
Explorer
Explorer
It surprises me no one has mentioned Budweiser. Over the last 40 years it has been my mainstay.
NOW 2017 Leprechaun 260ds
2005 Forrest River Cardinal 29rkle FW
1998 Lance 980 11'3" TC
2017 CHEVY 3500 SRW 6.0
B@W turnover ball @ companion Hitch
Honda eu3000 generator mounted on cargo rack
Crestliner 1850 Fish Ski boat mostly fishing now!

mike-uswest
Explorer
Explorer
Olympia, when my kids were younger and their friends were over, I never worried about them steeling any of it from my tapper.:)

Mike
2019 Ram 2500 TCD, 4X4,
Arctic Fox 25Y 30'

phenrichs
Explorer
Explorer
I have always loved beer. Don't care what kind. I have found recently that carbonated beverages no longer agree with me and I am hunting for a new favorite. I used to love bourbon and coke and I still love a good single malt with soda and lime. But the carbonation doesn't work. Think I may try something like bourbon with a fruit juice or something like that.
2006 Ram 3500 Megacab Cummins
2012 Keystone Sprinter 311BHS

Iraqvet05
Explorer
Explorer
Bud Light Chelada or plain Bud light for quantity, German wheat and craft beers for quality.
2017 Ford F-250 6.2 gas
2018 Jayco 28BHBE

US Army veteran

Landroamer1
Explorer
Explorer
Yuengling Lager or Labatt Blue Light
14 GMC 2500 HD D/A 2018 Wildcat 375 MC

blangen
Explorer
Explorer
One of these years I'd like to get my hands on a bottle of 23 year Old Pappy Van Winkle. Until then, Crown Reserve and a cube or two is a fine choice.

crimmps49
Explorer
Explorer
We don't usually drink alcohol no matter where we are, but I love just plain Tonic water over ice. We love our coffee and teas though. Like JnJnKattiebug, we do cook w/beer or wine at times.

sremsing
Explorer
Explorer
Ice cold Miller Lite by the campfire.
2004 GMC Sierra 2500 HD quad cab, Vortec 6000
Prodigy
2011 Rockwood 2604
wife and one fur buddy.

JnJnKatiebug
Explorer
Explorer
The only alcohol we carry is wine for cooking every meal. Once in a while we even put it in the food.
2016 Chevy Tahoe
2017 Flagstaff 26FKWS
(Picture in profile)

"The best things in life are the people you love, the places you've seen,
and the memories you've made along the way".

John_Betty
Explorer
Explorer
Normally it's beer, Molson's Canadian or Coors Light. At times, it's a Redeye: Beer and Clamato juice. Other times it's red wine or Gibson's Sterling Whiskey with water & ice or a Caesar (Vodka and Clamato). It's all tasty wherever/whenever.........
John & Betty
2007 Dodge Ram 1500
2010 Keystone Bullet 246RBS