RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Need mas mailing email help

I mail out a non-profit newsletter as a PDF file each month to 450 members which will grow to maybe 700 in the next 6 months. I am using Gmail but they have limits like a maximum of 500 mailing per day and only 50 (some say 100) per time. While this ...

Is Winegard Still King?

Just getting ready to go back to full timing next few months and wondering about any new advancements since 2014? I'll need TV and Internet and will probably start from scratch again. I have ATT 4G Smart Phone and will most likely upgrade to Samsun...

Lexicon7 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

GS 7735 GPS Custom Routing

Does anyone know if the 7735 will actually follow your planned route that is downloaded to it from the GS online mapping program? The reason I ask is even though the Garmin 760 allows custom routes to be added, it still follows the route it wants to ...

az99 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Warning to All Android Phone Users

Google just implemented a new security measure within the past couple of months. Make sure you know your Google User ID and Password.If you have to perform a reset of your phone for any reason and don't know your Google info to initialize it after th...

Recording with Dish satellite

We have Dish network service with a Winegard satellite antenna and a Dish vip211k receiver in our Motorhome. We would like to record tv shows while in the Motorhome. I know it's not possible with a vip211k receiver. Will a different receiver allow us...

Satellite service possibilities

Becoming Fill-timers we are overwhelmed with the new aspects we are learning about. We are completely stumped with setting up TV service. We have 2 HD TVS. Is it possible to have a roof mounted satellite service that supports watching different progr...

WiFiRanger home-made power supply replacement

In the 4 years I've had my WiFiRanger, the power pod has failed three times. The company has been good about replacing them - they realized they had a reliability issue. This time they said that the WiFiRanger I have is old and I need to upgrade to t...

Lap Top Issues

Sometimes my HP15 lap top has a very dark screen after restarting. I can barely see the line for my password .I am unable to enter it because it is too dark for my cursor to allow me to enter my password. Just started yesterday. If I manually shut it...

Another Hopper question

I am a snowbird that currently has a VIP222 Dish receiver. While traveling I connect "antenna one" to my crank-up Winegard dish ( I am aware of the limitations of this set-up). When parked for the season I use a Dish1000 on a tripod. I connect TV1 vi...

Tomboy2 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Where to place DVD player

OK - I've searched the forum archives and have not seen this issue addressed. The motorhome we are looking at has a really nice TV built into a cabinet area above the counter in the kitchen. There is space behind it to put a DVD player, and it alre...

Hiker_01 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes