cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Advertising an rv

jackbuck
Explorer
Explorer
Which is best. RVTrader.com. Orr the.com??
jackbuck ,2016 Arctic Fox 29-5-k ,2004 chev 3500 crew with 8100gas,Virginia.One great wife two trailor dogs,9 boys and 2 of the other kind.,all on their own, empty nest. its hard to see the picture when you are inside the frame.
11 REPLIES 11

jackbuck
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to all.jackbuck
jackbuck ,2016 Arctic Fox 29-5-k ,2004 chev 3500 crew with 8100gas,Virginia.One great wife two trailor dogs,9 boys and 2 of the other kind.,all on their own, empty nest. its hard to see the picture when you are inside the frame.

riven1950
Explorer
Explorer
We haven't owned a bunch of Rv's but sold two TT on Craigslist in about 30 days or so. Used RVtrader also on the last one. Got one call in 30 days there.

mike_brez
Explorer
Explorer
Sold my 94 PaceArrow on Craigslist in one day.
1998 36 foot Country Coach Magna #5499 Single slide
Gillig chassis with a series 40
02 Ford F250 7.3 with a few mods
2015 Wrangler JKU

ksbowman
Explorer II
Explorer II
We just sold our 2004 Keystone Outback on Craigslist for $3500 more than the dealer wanted to give us on trade in and $1500 less than we bought it for 5 years ago. Sold in 2 hours (didn't ask enough) to the first caller. That means it cost us $300 a year to use it, we are extremely pleased.

Ed_Gee
Explorer II
Explorer II
We used both RVT.com and RVTrader.com to list our class A. It truly was priced fair, but I believe it is a plethora of good pictures AND a detailed description of the RV and itโ€™s amenities that got it sold. I note that many people listing their RV donโ€™t seem to make a good effort on these latter items.
Ed - on the Central Oregon coast
2018 Winnebago Fuse 23A
Scion xA toad

Hammerboy
Explorer
Explorer
I have good luck selling stuff on Craigslist even our last travel trailer. Big ticket items though usually brings out the scammers but I find them easy to recognize these days.

Dan
2019 Chevy crew LTZ 2500 HD Duramax
2017 Wildcat 29rlx fifth wheel

Devocamper
Explorer
Explorer
used rv trader for 6 months when selling our fifth wheel received no calls ,was priced fair and was in great condition also had it on Craig's list in all the northeast states, ended up selling to a Craig's list buyer took 6 months in all to sell the trailer. RV trader was costing a lot over six months for no bites !
08 NU-WA Hitchhiker Discover America 339 RSB Sold
18 Host Mammoth
07 Chevy 3500HD LT1 EXT Cab LB DRW D/A Sold
18 Ram 3500 SLT Crew Cab DRW 4x2 6.4 4.10's

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Selling your Arctic fox?
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
Sold 1 and bought 2 on Craig's List. Just be aware of the scams. If someone on an off shore oil rig wants to buy the "unit" sight unseen for his father, will pay full price, wants to deal only through PayPal and will send an "agent" to pick it up. ignore this "buyer".
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sold mine on Craigslist. Took a while, but it sold

jackbuck
Explorer
Explorer
Meant to say. RVTrader.com. Or. RVT . Com.