RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

MI AAA announced this morning

Just as the law makers in Lansing get ready to tackle the $4.29 a gallon price for gas here in MI. It's announced by AAA that the refinery in IL that was causing the problem is back up running after 2 months this morning but don't expect the prices t...

Water on Awning???

We have a 2012 Salem 26Tbud with a electric solera awning. A lot of water is collecting on the awning when it rains. I know they are meant for sun not water but does anyone have any tricks or what do you all do? Thank you

bar fridge or cooler

over the years we have allways had to tag along a cooler, firstly to keep down the traffic in and out of the RV (bugs and dirt reduction strategy) as well secondly longer trips (more than 4 days, theres never enough room for the refreshments, pop wat...

relaxin by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Single or Double sway bar

I'm a new camper owner and saw a ccamper at the campground last weekend. The guy had 2 sway bars, one on each side of tongue. Are there advantages to this method? I have one on my trailer, which is 35 feet long overall. It tends to sway a light m...

Matt33 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Moon Rise

As the summer RV season started we want to wish you all to have beautiful days and moon rises as this short video taken by Mark Guy from New Zealand.http://player.vimeo.com/video/58385453?autoplay=1ENJOY

danoren by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

flat towing a ford f150 4wd

have a blue ox tow bar to tow my 2012 f150. the washers on the tow bar are wearing out in half. never had that on the other veh that I have towed.like to know if any one else is having the same probemMoved to Dinghy Towing forum from Towing.

Wireless Tow Lights

So wirelesstowlights.com is no longer in business. Does anyone know of any alternatives that may be good. I saw a couple on the market but all with bad reviews.

Stehl tow dolly tire strap question

Just took our first trip with our new tow dolly. One of the problems I ran into more than once is a strap would come off a wheel.I check them every time I stop, and tighten them down when I need to, but still had this problem 3 or 4 times. Anyone els...

jimroach by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Good Sam Action Line

Has anyone here used it? I sent one in several days ago and just wanted to verify if it was received or not. How the process works? How long it usually takes to resolve?Thanks.

krsmitty by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Slide toppers

I am getting a set of toppers on the Fuzion in sig. I need a few opinions on the brand and why. I am leaning toward the Dometic elite toppers, but I am willing to listen to suggestions.

Bent Hitch pin

I have been on 3 trips in my travel trailer. I have bent 2 hitch pins. Does anyone know the cause? It is possible that my tongue weight is too much or that I'm not installing my WD hitch porperly? I have read a few articles where a few others hav...

Need advice on towing a truck

I realize several similar threads have been posted but none were exactly what I needed. We have a 38' diesel class A. Right now we are towing a Ford Taurus on a tow dolly. That is no problem but we would rather tow a truck. My husband likes to go...

EydieG by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

LED upgrade on C921 lights

I am considering upgrading my trailer lights to LED. I don't generally having a light issue. But it be nice at the table and bed to have some more light. But am concern not doing all lights. I have a total of 21 c921 lights. In the trailer.Any th...