Ramen
Explorer
Explorer
Delete
8 REPLIES 8

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Watching it again gives me two thoughts; I need a dash cam and it's a good thing the little girl was wearing a full-face helmet.

msmith1199
Explorer II
Explorer II
Not sure why the OP deleted the link as it's in the public domain on Youtube. Here's a link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhsQd8TE4Ag

2021 Nexus Viper 27V. Class B+

2019 Ford Ranger 4x4

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Why did you delete your post Ramen?

RobertRyan
Explorer
Explorer
OkSixpack wrote:
I would have to say that is the fault of the parents and the kid, not the the driver of the car....

Unsupervised riding around a Caravan Park, is asking for trouble Speed limits are generally 10kmh, but nonetheless kids need to be supervised as it is not really a general play area

msmith1199
Explorer II
Explorer II
And this is why we drive slow in RV parks! Never know what's going to be coming at you. But those parents are sure going to be happy they bought that full face helmet. Sure worked for that little girl. I bet she came out of that with nothing more than a couple of bruises.

2021 Nexus Viper 27V. Class B+

2019 Ford Ranger 4x4

Hammerhead
Explorer
Explorer
The logo on the video references Australia so the biker was going the wrong way down the road.

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
Thank God the kid was wearing a helmet!! Hope he/she was OK - hope the vehicle owners don't have nightmares about this, either ๐Ÿ˜ž I always wondered why people have Dash Cams, but in this case, it clearly exonerated the driver, in case there was a question about who hit whom?
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

OkSixpack
Explorer
Explorer
I would have to say that is the fault of the parents and the kid, not the the driver of the car....