cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

GOING RV show

Oasisbob
Explorer
Explorer
It amuses me to watch this show. I have yet to see anyone question construction or quality. Do people really shop like this? Makes me wonder why some of these folks camp. They seem to want the house to come with them. Outdoor televisions & stereo. Bet the neighbors love that. An amazing show
Oasis Bob
Wonderful wife 3 of 4 kids at home. 1 proudly serving in USAF
2018 Ford Explorer
2001 Bantam Trail Lite B-19

HAPPY TRAILS:)
34 REPLIES 34

mat60
Explorer
Explorer
I love it when they want a king bed but then complain about no room around it or when they want a 30ft unit with 40 feet of needs.
2018 Heartland Trailrunner 24 SLE... 1999 old style Chevy 2500 with 34k

Bob_Vaughn
Explorer
Explorer
The show is scripted....they have already purchased the unit... the unit that the show actually shows them buying.....

3_dog_nights
Explorer
Explorer
you will also notice on the tv shows, they all seem to think posted price is real price...
Bob & Lynn
2 Chihuahua's, Ella, Gracie

was-2013 Open Range 424RLS,06' Chevy 3500, dually, Duramax/Allison

also was - 2015 Winnebago Adventurer 37F, towing 2003 Jeep Wrangler

now - 2021 NoBo 19.5, 2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL (Talk about downsizing!)

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
fj12ryder wrote:
Is this another "reality" show? If so, don't forget that those things are totally scripted and you're not seeing anything that even resembles reality.

That's what it is. The writer only knows two words; Oh & Wow. Next time you watch that nonsense, count those words.

Now about RV shoppers, go to a large show and just look and listen to the potential buyers. I have no doubt why we have such poor quality, very few will bend down to see what really matters, what is important is sky-high faucets with springs wound around them.

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
Is this another "reality" show? If so, don't forget that those things are totally scripted and you're not seeing anything that even resembles reality.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"