cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Handy Hints, Gadgets, Products & Gizmos

GizmosMom
Explorer
Explorer
Another member suggested a new forum section with new products but it doesn't look like it will be feasible. So I thought I would post this here under General RVing Issues. If enough people post (even if you have mentioned it before in another post) we can keep it near the top?

Do you have a handy hint, a new product or an old product that makes your RVing or Camping much better?

(Sorry, no commercial advertising allowed)

I'll start:

Someone in the Camping Van posted a reference to using a Super-Chamois to wipe down their shower. I have been using an icky old thick sponge and I like the chamois idea so much more.

Now I want to hear what works for you
Marilyn w/ Joe, 2016 Class C Sunseeker 2430 SF, often pulling a Ranger bass boat. Traveling with Trigger
Smudge & Gizmo are waiting at the Rainbow Bridge
3,560 REPLIES 3,560

Scrapz
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the tip. I subscribed.
Kathy :B

apr67
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe we do it by talking about gas prices... ๐Ÿ™‚
2017 Thor Hurricane 34J
Gone-2014 Chevy Express 3500
Gone-2016 Jayco White Hawk 32DSBH
Gone-2013 Keystone Bullet 294BHS
Gone-2007 National SurfSide 34DE
Gone-2006 ForestRiver Sunseeker 2900LTD
Gone-1994 Fleetwood PaceArrow
Gone-1978 Kit RoadRanger

BoyceInPa
Explorer
Explorer
You can subscribe to the post and then you will easily be able to find it from your My Forums section. A sticky would be nice but it doesnt seem like anyones listening.
2007 Dutchmen Cub 23BH (Finally Home 4/9/07)
2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Ext.Cab

KLO
Explorer
Explorer
Until we can get something done to save it we just have to keep bumping this up so it won't get lost.

rocknrollpro
Explorer
Explorer
welsteach wrote:
What do we have to do to get a sticky? This is the most helpful thread yet!

I tried writing the moderator and never heard back. Don't know what the next step is?
Rocky
"Everydayz a Holiday"

2001 Ford F250 2WD Lariat Super Cab 7.3
2003 Outback 28' fiver 527RLS
1972 Ford F350 22' Beaver C Class!

Scrapz
Explorer
Explorer
Someone will post BUMP or BTT to get this thread back to the top, so it doesn't get buried.

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
DONLYN wrote:
Call me dumb but, what is all the "BUMP" thing in this topic? I receive notice of new entry and all it says is "BUMP"?

When someone wants to make sure that a topic remains near the top and easy to find, they "bump" it to the top of the list.
Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2007 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab(Diesel)
2010 Cougar 276RLS

DONLYN
Explorer
Explorer
Call me dumb but, what is all the "BUMP" thing in this topic? I receive notice of new entry and all it says is "BUMP"?

welsteach
Explorer
Explorer
What do we have to do to get a sticky? This is the most helpful thread yet!

Cruzette
Explorer
Explorer
This is a great site to purchase individual food servings like you get in restaurants such as jellies, ketchup, mustard, salad dressings, cereal. They also sell personal items like you'd get in motels like little soaps, shampoos etc. Prefect stuff for the RV if you are a weekend warrior.

Mini Stuff

My DH drinks coffee and I don't. We have a small coffee maker in the RV, it makes 4 cups at a time, just perfect for him. I bought coffee from this place for him, it's prefect for the RV and even comes in decaf. The coffee is packaged just like you'd find in a hotel room, already in the filter. Just pop it into the coffee maker and add water. Easy clean up too and it's not expensive either. You can buy as little or as much as you like.

Happy shopping!
It doesn't matter where you go in life.........it's who you have beside you :B

Judy and DH Ray
Boomer & Petie Pie
2004 Country Coach 40' Inspire "Da Vinci"

Scrapz
Explorer
Explorer
This would be so much easier if it was a sticky.

KLO
Explorer
Explorer
Third page for me so time to bump again!

Virginia_Yank
Explorer
Explorer
We recently purchased a "Flavia" coffee maker for our "B" van. It makes single servings of great tasting coffee. You can order all sorts of coffee, tea, expresso and hot chocolate. It is quick and easy. Just fill up the resevoir pop in a packet of your favorite hot drink and 30 seconds later it's done. There is no "cross" contamination between coffee, flavored coffee, tea etc. Not cheap, but sure beats anything else I ever tried.

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
bump bump
Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2007 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab(Diesel)
2010 Cougar 276RLS

KrisinCO
Explorer