Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

If you want to sell your RV....

coolmom42
Explorer II
Explorer II
YOU HAVE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS.

Spotted a 2004 "Travel Lite" for sale on RVTrader. Only a few pictures, not much information. I deduced that it must be a TRAIL-LITE, from the appearance. So I emailed the private party seller through RVTrader, and politely asked 6 specific questions, regarding basic things like age of tires, use by a smoker, generator hours, TV type (if any), how it had been stored, if seller was the original owner, etc.

Seller replied back and answered only ONE question, saying they bought the RV in 2010.

Now this seller is about 900 miles from me, but it might be worth a trip to look at the RV if I could get some more info.

But that doesn't seem likely. ๐Ÿ˜ž

I understand these might be considered nit-picking questions by some sellers, but one short sentence in reply to questions doesn't make me want to make a trip of any distance to look at it.

BTW, it's a 2004 R-Vision M213.
Single empty-nester in Middle TN, sometimes with a friend or grandchild on board
16 REPLIES 16

muelldawg
Explorer
Explorer
900 miles to "look" at a RV. You got to be kidding.
Richard & Marilyn
2010 Jayco, Jay Feather, Sport 16.5 feet
2010 Ford F150, V8, 5.4 liter

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
"I understand these might be considered nit-picking questions by some sellers, but one short sentence in reply to questions doesn't make me want to make a trip of any distance to look at it. "\\\\\\\\\what you need to send back to seller.

Seller might see it here but odds are pretty slim.
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31