cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Let's Go Camping

Alabama_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
Weeee doggies Granny, it's warming up and time for Camping. Maybe we can visit the hills of Beverly, California that is.

15 REPLIES 15

FunnyCamper
Explorer II
Explorer II
sorry Granny, no camping, you need a tire on the front. ain't goin' nowheres.
but they can BBQ on that back porch ๐Ÿ™‚

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
WILDEBILL308 wrote:
CavemanCharlie wrote:
I suppose it couldn't get into one of those snobby "camper must be less then 10 years old" type campgrounds could it?

Would be fun to have a title saying it was only a year old and go to one of those places, just because.
Just another "Tiny House"
Bill

How about, just put the back section on a brand new expensive truck. Make the inside of it real nice but, leave the outside as is. Then go to campgrounds and see what sort of looks you get.

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
WILDEBILL308 wrote:
Would be fun to have a title saying it was only a year old and go to one of those places, just because.
Bill

That's just too funny!!! Good one!
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

WILDEBILL308
Explorer II
Explorer II
CavemanCharlie wrote:
I suppose it couldn't get into one of those snobby "camper must be less then 10 years old" type campgrounds could it?

Bill
2008 Newmar Mountain Aire
450 HP CUMMINS ISM
ALLISON 4000 MH TRANSMISSION
TOWING 2014 HONDA CRV With Blue Ox tow bar
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II

marty1300
Explorer
Explorer
It even has suicide doors
Marty

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
It lacks a big aluminum mixing bowl on the roof. For a dish antenna, of course...
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
That would be a wonderful conversation starter. Heck, I could take it to a local campground and rest it out to people that would think it was fun to camp in.

Alabama_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
Roy B, I got lost somewhere around Slap Out, Alabama.

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
I like the naturally aged color scheme.

naturist
Nomad
Nomad
Now that there is one mighty fine lookin' rig.

WNYBob
Explorer
Explorer
My wife said, No . . . NO . . . No

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
I want one
Q: Whats brown and sticky???

A: A Stick....

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
Jim - You've been running the back roads between Pine Level and Elmore again.. No telling what you find out there in the sticks haha...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS