cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for storage near Brunswick ga (Savannah area)

Heynow999
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all

We are going to Florida for Christmas and new years and then back to Brunswick Georgia in March. Last year we did the same thing and I stored our rv near Savannah to save pulling it to Toronto and back. The storage yard we used last year is full so I am looking for a new storage yard in the Savannah area. It can be further north than Savannah but not south of Brunswick as that means we have to back track in the spring. It is a 32' 5th wheel. All help appreciated
5 REPLIES 5

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
There is a storage facility next to the Coastal Georgia RV Park in Brunswick just off I95. Called Exit 29 storage... http://exit29storage.com/
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

Heynow999
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks guys!

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Cathead Creek Ranch RV park has some space along the fences for storage.. Not sure how much but I know there is room for at least one or two.. Plus he might put one in the arena since all he does there is wear out his grass cutter.

3 miles off I-95, (north west) exit 49,, (The Darien Exit) but the Ranch is in Townsend. You can google it and give Bill a call for rates
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

mgirardo
Explorer
Explorer
There are three storage centers off Exit 29 in Brunswick. I drive past all three of them on a regular basis and I don't think any are full. There is Exit 29 Mini Storage, which is across from Coastal GA RV Resort. It is crowded, but I don't think it is full. They have gravel sites and grass sites. It appears they are also adding concrete sites, but I don't think they are using it just yet. It was poured a few weeks ago.

Another is Southport Self Storage. This one is a lot smaller, but it looks like there is a spot or two open.

I'm not sure what the third one is, but this one is a lot more isolated and has little or no exposure. I'd be concerned with theft.

Also at Exit 29 is Golden Isles RV Park that offers storage. It looks like they have room as well.

The three storage centers and the RV Park are all within a few miles of the exit.

-Michael
Michael Girardo
2017 Jayco Jayflight Bungalow 40BHQS Destination Trailer
2009 Jayco Greyhawk 31FS Class C Motorhome (previously owned)
2006 Rockwood Roo 233 Hybrid Travel Trailer (previously owned)
1995 Jayco Eagle 12KB pop-up (previously owned)

SilverRocks
Explorer
Explorer
You might try calling some of the RV parks in that area. Some parks have space to park/store a rig where it is secure and not too expensive. Good luck.
2013 Ecoboost Screw, 3.73 4x4
Open Range 274 RLS