cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Clothing

DannyA
Explorer
Explorer
I know I've waited a little late for Christmas but does anywhere know where you can buy RVing clothing, hoodies, etc.
Maybe even a camping places with nice hoodies, etc
Thanks
2013 Sabre 290 REDS 5th wheel
2011 F250 Ford diesel

Mark Twain wrote: "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
46 REPLIES 46

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
We usually get ours from the back of the closet or the bottom of drawers at home.

From there they become day to day travel clothes to work on the RV clothes to rags to trash. We call it 'green wear'.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

Jean_S
Explorer
Explorer
If you are in a tourist area, check out the custom t-shirt shops. They often have camping designs. Some of them will even print your own digital photos on you t-shirt or sweatshirt. Maybe a nice shot of the 2 of you in front of your rv or a favorite scenery shot?

Explorer
Explorer
DannyA wrote:
Sorry, yes wanting something with rv/camping related saying, pictures, etc. again sorry for not making that clear.

It depends on the RV/TT that you have. Companies love free advertising. I got two caps with the RV company's name on it when I got it. There are jackets, shirts, etc. Contact the RV manufacturer and ask if they have promotional items to purchase. If they don't, there are websites and stores that will print whatever you want on a hoodie, shirt, cap, etc.
Roadtrek 190 Popular 2011

Meryl and Me Hit the Road

restlesswind
Explorer
Explorer
DutchmenSport wrote:
Turtle n Peeps wrote:
Only Armani for me when I RV.

Of course when I break out the stinky slinky I put on these jeans to dress down a bit.

But that is just me. :W

Wow! Some campers REALLY have good taste!

I always wear Armani while boondocking at Wally World.We all have to set our own priorities as to where to spend our $$
'04 33.5 CKQG Hitchhiker Discover America
04.5 Dodge 3500 CTD SRW
Pac Brake,Max Brake
Fulltimers since '06

Jim_Shoe
Explorer
Explorer
I just bought a new insulated hoodie yesterday at Tractor Supply. It does the warming job. I also have a couple of nylon V-neck pullovers from Cabelas that are windproof. The two together do the job in the coldest winters at home without being bulky. Both stores carry clothing in XE (extra elephant) sizes.
Wish Cabelas would open a store in Cincinnati.
Retired and visiting as much of this beautiful country as I can.

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Turtle n Peeps wrote:

Of course when I break out the stinky slinky I put on these jeans to dress down a bit.

Wow! Some campers REALLY have good taste!

DannyA
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all the help.
I found some things at CafePress.
Found a hoodie with a truck pulling a 5th wheel, that should work nicely.
2013 Sabre 290 REDS 5th wheel
2011 F250 Ford diesel

Mark Twain wrote: "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do...

Passin_Thru
Explorer
Explorer
HHMMMMM! Whilst stroking my Duck Dynasty length beard! Google.com and amazon.com come to mind.

Padlin
Explorer
Explorer
Try here, 2460 camping related sweatshirts and hoodies. You can change the search options at the top.
Happy Motoring
Bob & Deb

W Ma.
12 F150 HD SCAB EcoBoost LB 4x4
14 Escape 5.0 TA

dave54
Explorer III
Explorer III
I do not recall seeing any hoodie with a silkscreened or embroidered logo that was not cotton.

I do not wear a cotton for cold weather camping/outdoor wear. Cotton is fine for just puttering around the yard or shop. Not good for outdoor activities.

Cotton loses its insulating value when it gets wet, or even slightly damp. In fact, it becomes a negative insulator, or conductor, making you colder (which is why it feels comfortable on a hot summer day). My cold weather outdoor wear is synthetic fleece that retains insulating properties even soaking wet. A bit pricey, but well worth it. A quality brand name will last a lot longer than an inexpensive cotton hoodie.
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
So many campsites, so little time...
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

liberty2010
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.zazzle.com/rv+tshirts

twins89
Explorer
Explorer
I get a new sweatshirt, t-shirt or hoodie when we go camping and I find one I like from either the state or national parks, or the area we are visiting. My favorite is from Yellowstone with a set of little bears on it. You might try the websites for camp parks Not sure if ebay would have something that fits the bill for you, or call their favorite campground and see if they sell items with their logo.
Western New Yorkers with a Westie
2000 F350 DRW 7.3 PSD crew cab
2010 Jayco Designer 37rlqs

PawPaw_n_Gram
Explorer
Explorer
I have several customized things from Cafรฉ Press and Zazzle. Both are reasonably prices, fast, efficient.

And I've had an issue with something not being exactly right, or like the pictures indicated from both. The items were corrected/ replace promptly and without any real hassle.

The only things is the four e-mails I get from each one of the daily - every day - year round - trying to sell me something else.
Full-Time 2014 - ????

โ€œNot all who wander are lost.โ€
"You were supposed to turn back at the last street."

2012 Ram 2500 Mega Cab
2014 Flagstaff 832IKBS TT

Turtle_n_Peeps
Explorer
Explorer

~ Too many freaks & not enough circuses ~

"Life is not tried ~ it is merely survived ~ if you're standing
outside the fire"

"The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly."- Abraham Lincoln