cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Fuel Issues & Prices - Post 'Em Here!

Dick_A
Explorer
Explorer
All other fuel threads will be automatically deleted. ๐Ÿ™‚
2009 Tiffin 43QBP Allegro Bus
RoadMaster Sterling Tow Bar
US Gear UTB
Ford Explorer Sport Toad
WA7MXP
"Pisqually" the attack kitty :B
4,897 REPLIES 4,897

RV-1_2n-FUN
Explorer
Explorer
Oil up and RBOB(gasoline) up today. Prices will still go down for a while but can rise quickly.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Down to $2.93 a gallon for gasoline up here at the head of the lakes. Whoppee! :B Didn't see the price for diesel. Gas prices seem to be dropping every day.

Deeman
Explorer
Explorer
Gas in Central OHIO, WOW, west side has a couple stations at 2.71, Sam's clubs are 2.76, everyone else at 2.88-2.95...There is still something to be said about being happy about that price...

DWN
Explorer
Explorer
Diesel in Carson City, NV $3.71 on 10-16 and falling. A barrel 0f oil was below $80.00 early Friday.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
SRT wrote:
Gas prices have been plummeting up here at the head of the lakes. This past week have seen prices dropping from $3.42 to $3.09. Haven't yet seen the prices today. Diesel prices were around $3.90 a gallon.

Too bad I had filled up the MH with $3.52 a gallon gasoline. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Today gasoline is down another 10 cents a gallon to $2.99. Keep on going down, baby. :B

behensley
Explorer
Explorer
gas prices here in SE KY is down to 2.89/gal. Just filled up yesterday. ๐Ÿ˜„ Hope is stays this way!
The Hensleys of Harlan KY :D:B
No work, no school ... let's go!!!

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Gas prices have been plummeting up here at the head of the lakes. This past week have seen prices dropping from $3.42 to $3.09. Haven't yet seen the prices today. Diesel prices were around $3.90 a gallon.

Too bad I had filled up the MH with $3.52 a gallon gasoline. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Fezziwig
Explorer
Explorer
Chinese and Indian demand is in a long term secular increase and the oil companies will be glad to supply that demand by doing a "drill baby drill" in the USA OCS and ANWR and then exporting the oil to China and India. And why not? Nothing to stop them.

AO_hitech
Explorer
Explorer
TF36DSMatt wrote:
Why aren't the pipeline bombings, Nigerian gunboats, and 5 billion oil-hungry Chinese driving the price into oblivion now? Nothing has changed with respect to those supposed "causes" put forth by the media outlets but yet the price of oil has been almost cut in half.

You have witnessed a speculative bubble just like any other.

TF36DSMatt
Explorer
Explorer
Fezziwig wrote:
Decreased demand in the USA has reduced prices a little the last few months, but there's nothing in place to sustain that reduction, and foreign developing nations (China) continue to increase demand.

Quite the opposite...

Where do you think all of those Chinese-made goods get sold? Right here in the headed-for-recession western world. The oil market is currently pricing in decreased forecasted demand for oil in China based on new developments in the health of the world economy.

Why aren't the pipeline bombings, Nigerian gunboats, and 5 billion oil-hungry Chinese driving the price into oblivion now? Nothing has changed with respect to those supposed "causes" put forth by the media outlets but yet the price of oil has been almost cut in half.

You have witnessed a speculative bubble just like any other.

AO_hitech
Explorer
Explorer
Demand changes have very little to do with the price changes, except for how it influences speculators.

topflite51
Explorer
Explorer
Fezziwig wrote:
Decreased demand in the USA has reduced prices a little the last few months, but there's nothing in place to sustain that reduction, and foreign developing nations (China) continue to increase demand.
You are such a wet blanket. It doesn't hurt people to dream.
:CDavid
Just rolling along enjoying life
w/F53 Southwind towing a 87 Samurai or 01 Grand Vitara looking to fish
Simply Despicable ๐Ÿ˜›
Any errors are a result of CRS.:s

Fezziwig
Explorer
Explorer

RV-1_2n-FUN
Explorer
Explorer
TF36DSMatt wrote:
TF36DSMatt wrote:
Draw your own conclusions from the data but personally I would not be suprised to see $60 oil within 2 years.

I posted the above back on page 6 of this thread.

With oil closing at $87/barrel today down from a high of $147, it looks like it might not be a full two years to get back to $60 after all. Only $27 to go.

$60.00/barrel? I don't think in my future, but I'm a pessimist, so I will be correct or pleasantly surprised.

Fezziwig
Explorer
Explorer
Why do you think it will continue downward?