cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Fuel Issues & Prices - Post 'Em Here!

Dick_A
Explorer
Explorer
All other fuel threads will be automatically deleted. ๐Ÿ™‚
2009 Tiffin 43QBP Allegro Bus
RoadMaster Sterling Tow Bar
US Gear UTB
Ford Explorer Sport Toad
WA7MXP
"Pisqually" the attack kitty :B
4,897 REPLIES 4,897

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
Don't get me started, Bumpy. Corn crop is devastated, yet EPA mandates a huge percentage of it to go into ethanol production. That will force other grain prices up even more. People in third world countries will die of starvation in even larger numbers than they already do, all so that the EPA can continue with its radical economically destructive behavior.

Mod, can I say that?
'11 Eagle 320RLDS '02 Ford F350 DRW 7.3 PSD
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
LindsayRichards wrote:
We jumped 15 to 16 cents in Central Florida. I heard there is a shortage due to refinery problems and pipeline problems in the midwest. Now I heard that a weird looking rare beetle is going to delay the Keystone pipeline for up to a year. They are going to have to relocate the beetles. How would you like that job?

Thank God for EPA, not.
bumpy

LindsayRichards
Explorer
Explorer
We jumped 15 to 16 cents in Central Florida. I heard there is a shortage due to refinery problems and pipeline problems in the midwest. Now I heard that a weird looking rare beetle is going to delay the Keystone pipeline for up to a year. They are going to have to relocate the beetles. How would you like that job?

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
I'm trying to figure out how come the fuel prices have increased. Oil prices have been bouncing between $88 and $92 a barrel. Ya think the speculators are having their fun? Looks like the price right now is $91 and change. Gasoline prices range from $3.74 to $3.79 around here.

MrWizard
i paid $3.49 for reg for my scoot and portable generator, on tuesday, haven't left the SRA since then don't know if its gone up, will leave in the morning
time to fill up the diesel before prices climb higher
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
Prices here to go to 4 bucks for gas.
2015 GMC D/A, CC 4x4/ Z71 ,3.73,IBC SLT+
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i
It must be time to go, the suns out and I've got a full tank of diesel!
We have a granite fireplace hearth! Love to be a little different.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Yikes, a large number of the local stations have raised their prices to $3.74. Prices have risen about 25ยข a gallon for many stations the last month. :E

Really helpful when this area depends on the tourist trade for much of their profit during the summer.

MrWizard
$3.83 for diesel cash price, up & down I-65 in Ky
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
cekkk wrote:
The corn crop has come a cropper. Guess the price of gas is going up. Huh?

Yup, our gasoline in this state normally has about 10% ethanol. Noticed some of the local stations are slowly reducing their prices, one penny at a time. This is after the prices went up 10ยข in one "fell swoop"...:E

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
The corn crop has come a cropper. Guess the price of gas is going up. Huh?
'11 Eagle 320RLDS '02 Ford F350 DRW 7.3 PSD
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
Coming across the UP I stopped for fuel at $3.87 a gallon but when I went to the pump it was $3.92. I asked what the deal was and they said it was a "premium pump" I was at. I said "hogwash" but still paid the money. Down state I stopped for Diesel and the pump said "premiun" but the price was as advertised.
It this a new game????
2015 GMC D/A, CC 4x4/ Z71 ,3.73,IBC SLT+
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i
It must be time to go, the suns out and I've got a full tank of diesel!
We have a granite fireplace hearth! Love to be a little different.

Us_out_West
Explorer
Explorer
$3.56 here in Reno this a.m.
Our Trip Journal

2012 Jayco Pinnacle (View)
36 KitchenPantryTripleSlide
MorRyde pin box and suspension, Curt Q24, Dual Pane windows, Auto Levelers, 2 AC's,and more.

2009 Silverado 3500HD 4X4 (View)
CC, Dura-Max 6.6/Allison,LB ,DRW,Amer. Tank 65 gal. Aux Fuel

LindsayRichards
Explorer
Explorer
I put 60 gallons in my coach just about half way through the 20 cent rise in fuel prices. I usually get stuck buying at the peak. It has dropped 6 cents in Central Florida down to $3.33.

jake2250
Explorer
Explorer
Prices a going up again here!! $3.75, yippee!!

timc1207
Explorer
Explorer
Still holding pretty decent here in New Braunfels, Texas with diesel at $3.49.
2015 Jayco 33RLDS - 2015 Dodge 2500 Laramie 6.7L Cummins diesel, Mygig Lock Pick, tonneau cover, Ranch Hand grill guard.