cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Fuel Issues & Prices - Post 'Em Here!

Dick_A
Explorer
Explorer
All other fuel threads will be automatically deleted. ๐Ÿ™‚
2009 Tiffin 43QBP Allegro Bus
RoadMaster Sterling Tow Bar
US Gear UTB
Ford Explorer Sport Toad
WA7MXP
"Pisqually" the attack kitty :B
4,897 REPLIES 4,897

8_1_Van
Explorer
Explorer
Oil drops to $49.62 today so gas prices will continue to drop.

With a new Shell Mastercard you would get 10% off on Shell gas so $1.46 Shell gas would cost $1.31 !

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Prices continue to fall for gasoline. $1.91 at Sam's Club today. Love'n it. :B Too bad the motor home is parked for the winter.

8_1_Van
Explorer
Explorer

With a new Shell Mastercard you would get 10% off on Shell gas so $1.49 Shell gas would cost $1.34 !

dbbls
Explorer
Explorer
I filled my truck up today for $1.499. Diesel was $2.599. I can't remember when gas was that cheap.
2011 F-350 CC Lariat 4X4 Dually Diesel
2012 Big Country 3450TS 5th Wheel

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
ORbiker wrote:
SRT wrote:
SRT wrote:
Gasoline at the head of the lakes is $2.09 today. Down $.10 a gallon. Diesel is about a buck more a gallon.

Whoopeee! Today the price is $1.99. Hope it stays low through next summer! Next March I get to burn the $4.00+ per gallon gasoline I put in September.

If you let that $4.00 gasoline sit till march without putting any additives (STA-Bil) in it, your vehicle will not start and the gas will go bad.

Ah, but I did. :B Filled up at Sam's Club 12 miles away after putting Sta-Bil in the tank (the whole jug for 75 gallons). On the drive home ran the generator with the back TV on and the fridge set to elect. Now it is sitting in its shed with fresh oil (Amsoil 5W-30) and filter. Chassis is all greased ready for another 5,000 miles. Water system all winterized with the pink stuff (sucked through right from the bottle). Now we get to enjoy the snow and cold weather, and of course, spoil the 5 grand kids. :B

Bigdog
Explorer
Explorer
Bought 30 gals of diesel for the Excursion yesterday in Renton Wa for $2.99 'cuz it was .25 less than I paid last week here in Bremerton. Drove thru Silverdale today and it was 2.85 at one station and 2.87 at Safeway,sooo with my .30 discount that would have been 2.57..Oh mannnnnn,blew it again..
GO COUGARS
2001 Tradewinds 7390 LTC
330 Cat Turbo Freightliner Chassis
2011 Jeep Liberty(toad)

'88 Mustang 5 Spd 5.0L GT convertible (not Toad)

ORbiker
Explorer
Explorer
SRT wrote:
SRT wrote:
Gasoline at the head of the lakes is $2.09 today. Down $.10 a gallon. Diesel is about a buck more a gallon.

Whoopeee! Today the price is $1.99. Hope it stays low through next summer! Next March I get to burn the $4.00+ per gallon gasoline I put in September.

If you let that $4.00 gasoline sit till march without putting any additives (STA-Bil) in it, your vehicle will not start and the gas will go bad.
Backpacker and tent camper all my life. Motorcycle trips with a tent too 1978 to Present. 2016 Grand Design 380TH as of 10-29-2015. Now a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude as of 3-16-19. 10-19-18-traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 Long Box.

AO_hitech
Explorer
Explorer
So, where's everyone that said we would never see gasoline under $3.00 and absolutely NEVER under $2.00? :W

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
SRT wrote:

8_1_Van
Explorer
Explorer

With a new Shell Mastercard you could get 10% off on Shell gas so $1.54 Shell gas would cost $1.39 !

Diesel cost almost twice as much as gas in some areas.

1 month average price chart for Kansas City

SRT
Explorer
Explorer

Dutch_12078
Explorer II
Explorer II
8.1 Van wrote:
When I was stationed at Ft Richardson Alaska (April 66-April 68) I paid 44 cents a gallon for premium gas and 19 cents in Kansas May 68 were reg gas was 17 cents a gallon.

That 44 cents in 1968 dollars, adjusted for inflation, is about $2.65 in today's dollars. Gas in Anchorage is about $2.97/gal. right now, so it's not nearly as much higher as it may seem.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

mrjimboalaska
Explorer
Explorer
Diesel at 2.99 yesterday.......unleaded at 1.92 Sweet home Alabama!

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
8.1 Van wrote:
When I was stationed at Ft Richardson Alaska (April 66-April 68) I paid 44 cents a gallon for premium gas and 19 cents in Kansas May 68 were reg gas was 17 cents a gallon.

yep when I lived in Kansas City back in the early 60s I paid 19 cents for a gallon of gas and for a package of cigarettes. I suppose they are more now. ๐Ÿ˜›
bumpy