cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Fuel Issues & Prices - Post 'Em Here!

Dick_A
Explorer
Explorer
All other fuel threads will be automatically deleted. ๐Ÿ™‚
2009 Tiffin 43QBP Allegro Bus
RoadMaster Sterling Tow Bar
US Gear UTB
Ford Explorer Sport Toad
WA7MXP
"Pisqually" the attack kitty :B
4,897 REPLIES 4,897

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Gasoline prices around here are slowly drifting down. Prices are down to $3.53. Looks like a penny a week. :R

rhagfo
Explorer III
Explorer III
John & Angela wrote:
Noticed diesel drop below regular today by 2 cents. 3.93 vice 3.95. This will be the last report from Palm Springs California as we are headed north for the summer. Looking forward to our little place on the lake in the Okanagan valley of BC but will also miss our southern california home and American friends.

Stay safe on the road y'all.

Yes summer is coming and with it gas diesel differance will likely shrink.
Russ & Paula the Beagle Belle.
2016 Ram Laramie 3500 Aisin DRW 4X4 Long bed.
2005 Copper Canyon 293 FWSLS, 32' GVWR 12,360#

"Visit and Enjoy Oregon State Parks"

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
Noticed diesel drop below regular today by 2 cents. 3.93 vice 3.95. This will be the last report from Palm Springs California as we are headed north for the summer. Looking forward to our little place on the lake in the Okanagan valley of BC but will also miss our southern california home and American friends.

Stay safe on the road y'all.
2003 Revolution 40C Class A. Electric smart car as a Toad on a smart car trailer
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.

time2roll
Nomad
Nomad
Gas is over $4 at most places around here. Electric is far less at 11 cents per kWh and 4 miles per kWh gives less than 4 cents per mile. 50 mpg vehicle cost over twice as much fuel per mile.

Desert_Captain
Explorer III
Explorer III
Regular is still holding at $3.23 here in Tucson.

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
Saw a station at 3.87 for regular here last night. Diesel was 3.95. Palm Springs California.
2003 Revolution 40C Class A. Electric smart car as a Toad on a smart car trailer
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
Good to see new folks posting as increases the amount of information out there.
Fuel price in central Florida still between 4.26 and $s.98 if you get real lucky for diesel.
2015 GMC D/A, CC 4x4/ Z71 ,3.73,IBC SLT+
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i
It must be time to go, the suns out and I've got a full tank of diesel!
We have a granite fireplace hearth! Love to be a little different.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

One can argue about the validity of the data. Unless there are surveys which are in the public domain, stuff on the wobbly wide web--is just that. Wobbly.

I'm reminded of the flat earth folks--when confronted with pictures from the moon they point out the earth may be round--but it still appears to be flat.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
I am sure both sides of the fence put spin on things but here is an interesting read. They also talk about birds and bats. But do a little more research and one finds that the birds killed by wind turbines are a very small fraction (less than one percent) that are killed by buildings both in the day and night. No perfect solution but I would be happy to see a whole lot more windmills than refineries.

Heres the link.

http://motherboard.vice.com/en_ca/blog/the-plan-to-power-the-us-with-100-percent-clean-energy-is-alm...

And one more.

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2013-12-06/u-s-eases-turbine-bird-death-rule-as-cats-kill-millions....

There are definitely lots of abandoned wind mills around us here in Palm Springs but if you take the tour they inform that the new turbines are quite often 100's of times more output than the old ones, and when you see them its obvious. Interesting times we live in.

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
Palm Springs. 3.95 regular. 3.97 diesel. Two cent delta between the two now.

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
Well, regardless of the politics, in the next 30 years there will be considerably more energy coming from alternative energy such as wind, solar, tidal etc. It's simple common sense. Hopefully America in general will keep up or we will be left behind. This happened with rapid rail transit. Now there is a 40 year technology gap and it will be very tough to catch up and probably just easier to buy from overseas.

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
Palm Springs California. 3.87 gas. 3.94 Diesel. Getting close to what it was 7 years ago. Wonder if the pressure from alternative energy like wind, solar etc is starting to keep prices in check.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Gasoline prices are bouncing around like a Yo-Yo. Half of the stations that lowered their prices to $3.54 have raised their prices to $3.57. So it goes...:R

Diesel is $3.99 to $4.49.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Gasoline prices dropped 5ยข a gallon to $3.54. This is crazy with these price like a roller coaster. :R We're supposed to get around a foot of snow over the next 2 days. I suppose the prices will go up again, sigh..

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
Wow central Florida said that it was to foggy to deliver gas so all the stations raised their prices and enjoyed a group rape of their fellow. Today some stations dropped the price almost 30 cent a gallon and the were happy and said thank you to the great gas thieves!
2015 GMC D/A, CC 4x4/ Z71 ,3.73,IBC SLT+
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i
It must be time to go, the suns out and I've got a full tank of diesel!
We have a granite fireplace hearth! Love to be a little different.