cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV toilet paper now that Walmart is gone?

Matt_Colie
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking to load up on toilet paper. I heard that Walmart's Angel Soft dissolved well, but recently I have heard that the newer stock does not.

Does anybody have an confirmed new choice?

Thanks

Matt
Matt & Mary Colie
A sailor, his bride and their black dogs (one dear dog is waiting for us at the bridge) going to see some dry places that have Geocaches in a coach made the year we married.
125 REPLIES 125

DaSu
Explorer
Explorer
If you think " Septic Safe" written on the package makes it good to use in your BW tank , I'll let you know we just bought some Charmin Ultra Soft, and yepper ,it says Septic Safe on tha package!
2005 F250 6.0 Power Stroke SRW Crew Cab
2006 33'Jayco Eagle
"Life is Good"

WoodGlue
Explorer
Explorer
nitrohorse wrote:
Same here. And to further recycle the used tp, I use it to start the fire for cooking.
Sometimes we just use the tp and some twigs for a quick fire to make Smores.

Great! Just getting to eat dinner over here!

WoodGlue
2002 Land Rover Discovery II
2014 Lance 1685 - Loaded - 4 Seasons - Solar - 2 AGM's
When Hell Freezes Over - I'll Camp There Too!
Lance Travel Trailer Info - Lance 1685 Travel Trailer - Lance 1575 Trailer

nitrohorse
Explorer
Explorer
2oldman wrote:
noe-place wrote:
We don't flush ANYTHING down our toilet. It all goes into a waste can and into the dumpster where ever we're staying..
I can't imagine how that works. :E

My guess is that they use the trash can as the potty. God bless the poor soul who gets the site next to them on a humid summer night.

nitrohorse
Explorer
Explorer
noe-place wrote:
We don't flush ANYTHING down our toilet. It all goes into a waste can and into the dumpster where ever we're staying. Never had any valve or stoppage issues in almost ten yrs rving.

I think I seen you walking to the dumpster with toilet paper stuck to your sneakers...

nitrohorse
Explorer
Explorer
noe-place wrote:
We don't flush ANYTHING down our toilet. It all goes into a waste can and into the dumpster where ever we're staying. Never had any valve or stoppage issues in almost ten yrs rving.

Same here. And to further recycle the used tp, I use it to start the fire for cooking.
Sometimes we just use the tp and some twigs for a quick fire to make Smores.

ArmySFCRet
Explorer
Explorer
I love it!!! Five pages and almost 100 responses on the care and feeding of your toilet.

Tire wear and Wally parking usually only get 25. :B

'04 Cross Country 35' w/300 Cummins
'14 Ford Escape on KarKaddy 460SS
'09 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Crew 5.7 Hemi MDS
'51 & '53 Hudson Hornets 308 6cyl w/

TWIN H-POWER

&
5 lbs of BG the Yorkie
Members of:
Grand Canyon Chapter of Hudson Essex Terraplane Club Inc

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Some people go to great lengths to keep their black tanks clean. I guess that makes sense to them.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

WoodGlue
Explorer
Explorer
noe-place wrote:

Great, just getting ready to eat breakfast over here!

WoodGlue
2002 Land Rover Discovery II
2014 Lance 1685 - Loaded - 4 Seasons - Solar - 2 AGM's
When Hell Freezes Over - I'll Camp There Too!
Lance Travel Trailer Info - Lance 1685 Travel Trailer - Lance 1575 Trailer

DE88ROX
Explorer
Explorer
noe-place wrote:

Isn't that what people did on the stranded Cruise Ship a few weeks ago? Looks like you might be their target demographic!

I'm sorry but that's just nasty!!:(
[COLOR=]TV- 2010 GMC Sierra Z71 EXT. cab
TT- 2012 Starcraft Autumn Ridge235fb

beemerphile1
Explorer
Explorer
noe-place wrote:

Then why have a toilet? What do you do, scoop it out? :B
Build a life you don't need a vacation from.

2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW D/A 4x4
2018 Keystone Cougar 26RBS
2006 Weekend Warrior FK1900

wayward1
Explorer
Explorer
We use "John Wayne" TP, it doesnโ€™t take any $#!+ off anyone but does come out of the tanks just fine!

uck uck uck

POM from Sam's Club by the case, girls you know!
Rick and Kristi (KNR)

Racefan1
Explorer
Explorer
Whats that smell? I can't believe this. Please don't invite me in for a cold beer.

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
noe-place wrote:
We don't flush ANYTHING down our toilet. It all goes into a waste can and into the dumpster where ever we're staying..
I can't imagine how that works. :E
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

noe-place
Explorer
Explorer

Racefan1
Explorer
Explorer
GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you use the Walmart potty and steal the rest of the roll?