cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Selling your rig

Dufus
Explorer
Explorer
What is the best month to advertise and sell your rig? I was considering in the early spring. Most RV shows are in the Feb-March time frame and I thought the RV shows would generate the interest and you could advertise your rig after that. I was looking for a time when folks would be ready to buy. Thanks for your input.
Full timer
2013 Excel 36GKM Limited
1997 Freightliner FL50 CAT 3126 w/ Allison 6spd Auto
2007 Toyota Camry
2004 Kawasaki 750 Vulcan Trike
7 REPLIES 7

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
Craigslist is free, so why does it matter? Get it ready to sell and post lots of pictures.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

Tom_N
Explorer
Explorer
Depends on the area of the country. In the winter, in the south, when the snowbirds are there.

In the north, spring, summer and fall.
Sarver, PA/Crystal River, FL/Shelocta, PA ยท W3TLN ยท FMCA 335149 ยท Mystic Knights of the Sea
2005 Suncruiser 38R ยท W24 chassis, no chassis mods needed ยท 2013 Honda Accord EX-L ยท 2008 Honda Odyssey EX-L

Padlin
Explorer
Explorer
Sold mine in 3 days in May/Jun, which corresponds to the start of camping season in the northeast. Having it priced right helped too, as well as having it in good shape. From what I was told, most aren't.
Happy Motoring
Bob & Deb

W Ma.
12 F150 HD SCAB EcoBoost LB 4x4
14 Escape 5.0 TA

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
any time and make it perfect ,in and out,

Oasisbob
Explorer
Explorer
Early sprin for two reasons. Some folks get tax money back and the summer awaits. Best time to buy fall or winter
Oasis Bob
Wonderful wife 3 of 4 kids at home. 1 proudly serving in USAF
2018 Ford Explorer
2001 Bantam Trail Lite B-19

HAPPY TRAILS:)

tjfogelberg
Explorer
Explorer
X2

Empty, clean, take lots of photos.

beemerphile1
Explorer
Explorer
May
Build a life you don't need a vacation from.

2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW D/A 4x4
2018 Keystone Cougar 26RBS
2006 Weekend Warrior FK1900