cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

short term parking Jax Florida

riven1950
Explorer
Explorer
We have been stopped ( by HOA ) from parking in front of my Daughters house in Jax. FL

Would like to find a place that we could pay for by the night or weekly, not monthly while we visit there. Would be used maybe 3-5 times per year for a week or less. Power for a fridge would be nice but not a deal breaker.

Something close to the intersection of Atlantic Blvd. and Kernan Ave. would be ideal since my Daughter lives close by.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

riven1950
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info.

We did google storage places when the HOA ran us off but it was on a Saturday or Sunday and we pretty much went with the only one we could get in touch with that day. It was convenient and secure but pricey.

We will go down that list again before we go back.

Will also check with Hanna Park. We actually stayed there a couple of years ago and took my GS camping. Nice park.

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not sure Hanna Park will let you just park your RV - you can call them and ask though.

Another place to call and ask for temp storage is Solomons RV and Boat Storage. Again, not sure about temp storage. You can also Google "rv storage near Atlantic Blvd. and Kernan Ave"

Hanna Park Offices
(904) 249-4700
hannapark@coj.net

Camping Reservations
Online: www.bookyoursite.com/kathryn
Call (904) 249-4700
or (904) 249-2316

Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
500 Wonderwood Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32233
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Contact any of the mobile home parks near your DDs house. Summer should be no problem but winter might,....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
Closest would be Hannah Park at the dead end of Atlantic Blvd. very close to your daughter's house!