cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

There are so many things I don't understand

aslakson
Explorer
Explorer
Currently it's the guy who's spent most of a half hour trying to back his fiver into a pull-thru site. There must be a logical explanation - he is human, after all - and we humans are rational beings, aren't we?

Free amusements are sometimes the most fun.

al
Fulltiming since Apr 2007 in 2000 Rexhall Aerbus, towing 2012 Honda CRV. 47 of the lower 48 so far.
50 REPLIES 50

time2roll
Nomad
Nomad
Reminds me of the old days as a gas jockey. People would pull in with the fill neck on the wrong side. I would ask them to pull around. Behold they would pull back up to the other side going the other way. I learned to block their path and direct them. ๐Ÿ™‚

As for the OP I assume he was practicing backing up ๐Ÿ˜‰

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
Backing into a pull through is something I have not seen but there's always the next trip.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
I dont offer help unless it looks like they're going to damage the rig.

aslakson
Explorer
Explorer
I thought about offering to help, but not sure I could keep a straight face talking to somebody who doesn't understand how a pull-thru site works.

al
Fulltiming since Apr 2007 in 2000 Rexhall Aerbus, towing 2012 Honda CRV. 47 of the lower 48 so far.

sonora
Explorer
Explorer
et2 wrote:
Like offering to help.

In the past I have offered many times. Most of the times the offer is rudely refused. I now prefer to pull up a chair.

et2
Explorer
Explorer
Like offering to help.