cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Wash Wax All?

Garry_Gayle
Explorer
Explorer
I would like to hear comments (good or bad) from actual users of the product WashWaxAll. I know it's not cheap and I know there are other products similar, just want your evaluation of the product; or a comparison to a similar product.
15 REPLIES 15

Garry_Gayle
Explorer
Explorer
I think I am going to place an order, just got to try it. Thanks for all the replies.

ncrowley
Explorer II
Explorer II
I purchase it by the gallon and you do not use a lot when you put in on. I probably go through a gallon every few years and I use it on the RV and the cards
Nancy
Newmar Northern Star

dons2346
Explorer
Explorer
ChopperBill wrote:
How much is pricey!?

Look HERE

FlatBroke
Explorer II
Explorer II
How much is pricey!?

Hitch Hiker
"08" 29.5 FKTG LS

Thunder_Mountai
Explorer II
Explorer II
Posting again on this thread. It is pricey, but for a light cleaning, it beats the heck out of dragging the power washer out of the garage and washing the beast down. Also, waterless does a much better job for a light cleaning.
2016 Winnebago Journey 40R
2018 Rubicon
1982 FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser
2020 Keystone Outback 327CG
2020 Dodge Ram 2500
Polaris RZR XP 1000
4 Cats
3 Dogs
1 Bottle of Jack Daniels
Two old hippies still trying to find ourselves!

Garry_Gayle
Explorer
Explorer
I am thinking it's probably cheaper than hiring it done since most rv parks do not allow washing except maybe by their select vendors. The cost and effectiveness of using a car wash is ridiculous and no way will I use a truck wash. I am only thinking while on the road but when home I will do it myself. The other current issue is the drought in CA restricting water use this would be the ticket to keep it clean, the 5er is parked outside and by a gravel road.

crcr
Explorer
Explorer
jwmII wrote:
crcr wrote:
To those who have been using this product, based on how much you use to clean your RV (for a single application), could you give an estimate of cost of product used along with the size and type of your RV?

I don't know about others but I find the cost of the product irrelevant when you see the good job it does and the satisfaction it brings. Pricey, Yes. Worth it, yes.

Thanks anyway, but costs are relevant to me.

jwmII
Explorer
Explorer
crcr wrote:
To those who have been using this product, based on how much you use to clean your RV (for a single application), could you give an estimate of cost of product used along with the size and type of your RV?

I don't know about others but I find the cost of the product irrelevant when you see the good job it does and the satisfaction it brings. Pricey, Yes. Worth it, yes.

Thanks!
jwmII

crcr
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks!

Garry_Gayle
Explorer
Explorer
Great info, Thanks

ncrowley
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have used it for about 5 years and I think it is worth the cost. It does a great job and it is easy to use. I use it on the coach and on my cars. I have also used it on Corian Countertops - works great! I have the extending pole and heads. It makes it easy to clean the parts I cannot reach easily.
Nancy
Newmar Northern Star

dkreuzen
Explorer
Explorer
I have had mine for about 3 years. Great product.
Dennis
2012 Monaco Knight 36PFT
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon on 2007 16' Car Trailer

flamingstar
Explorer
Explorer
I have had used this product for three winters in Austin, Texas. It handles light dust and pollen very well.

When I arrive in Austin, TX in late December from Minnesota, I wash my 5th wheel with soap and water to remove Snow and salt residue, from then on Wash wax all every two weeks keeps the trailer looking like new. I also apply an application of Protect All once a year for added protection.

jwmII
Explorer
Explorer
I presently have the complete setup with the pads and the neat extendable handle. Pricey is an understatement. It was developed for the aircraft folks and thus I believe the high prices were born.
All the stuff including chemicals are of good quality and work as advertised. I would recommend it and do use mine regularly.
I ordered mine from Aircraft Spruce in Corona Ca.
jwmII