cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where is #2 Black tank pull valve Crusader ?

J_R_in_Missouri
Explorer
Explorer
Have control board with a #1 and #2 black tank rocker switch. 1st tank shows empty 2nd shows full. Trying to located pull valve. This is a new to me 2019 Crusader by Forrest River. I am fulltimer in Texas. All help I can get to avoid a bad problem! Thank You !
14 REPLIES 14

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
opnspaces wrote:
When I look at your floorplan there is only one toilet. What would be in the second black tank. I'm wondering if your trailer has the wrong control gauge on it from a different model. Might be time to call Forest River or your dealer to ask. Another possibility is that you have dumped the tank and the cheap lousy sensor still reads full.
link

There are OEM's that use a universal panel assbly. IF no 2nd Grey or Black tank, the switch is useless. Doug

PS, you are correct. If only 1 Toilet, then you only have 1 Black tank.

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Lynnmor wrote:
dougrainer wrote:

Wrong answer:B Here in the USA?????? What does that have to do with it? FYI, there are a few(VERY FEW) that have the Dump handle on the Passenger side and the valve is located there.

In U.K., Australia and some other countries, they drive on the wrong side of the road.

There is a difference between VALVE/Handle location and Dump EXIT connection. Doug

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
dougrainer wrote:

Wrong answer:B Here in the USA?????? What does that have to do with it? FYI, there are a few(VERY FEW) that have the Dump handle on the Passenger side and the valve is located there.

In U.K., Australia and some other countries, they drive on the wrong side of the road.

opnspaces
Navigator II
Navigator II
When I look at your floorplan there is only one toilet. What would be in the second black tank. I'm wondering if your trailer has the wrong control gauge on it from a different model. Might be time to call Forest River or your dealer to ask. Another possibility is that you have dumped the tank and the cheap lousy sensor still reads full.
link
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Why can't you call FR or your dealer????????????????????????

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
MitchF150 wrote:
Well, any RV is going to have the dump valves on the drivers side of the rig at least here in the US. I'd open every compartment if that's where they are and look under the RV on that side for some big round looking things sticking out.

My Rockwood has 1 black and 2 grey tanks. One grey for the galley sink and the other for the bath sink and shower. The black and bath grey is behind the the trailer axles. The galley grey is in front of the axles.

Good luck!

Mitch

Wrong answer:B Here in the USA?????? What does that have to do with it? FYI, there are a few(VERY FEW) that have the Dump handle on the Passenger side and the valve is located there. The ones I have seen the Valve and Handle are located in the Storage compartment. This is usually a 3 tank system and the floorplan design requires the valve placement there. Doug

J_R_in_Missouri
Explorer
Explorer
To Old biscuit and Deltabravo This a model 320 Den. A big Thank You to all. Answer to Hammer Boy is yes and Lwiddis I only found 2 pull valves, one in the storage compartment and one under body by the wheels. This sad saga continues JR

jolvi
Explorer
Explorer
Have same issues with labels being crossed up, but hey they sent me replacements after I sent the dealer a picture, got a feeling it is a warranty and the dealer gets reimbursed for doing the job. Dealer sent them to me as I do not wish to take a 70 mile trip to dealer for it.

Dave_H_M
Explorer
Explorer
Ohhhh, this reminded me of the black and grey being cross labeled on my fifth wheel. Either the assembly guy made a mistake or he is still laughing about the nut roll he put me in. :B

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
Well, any RV is going to have the dump valves on the drivers side of the rig at least here in the US. I'd open every compartment if that's where they are and look under the RV on that side for some big round looking things sticking out.

My Rockwood has 1 black and 2 grey tanks. One grey for the galley sink and the other for the bath sink and shower. The black and bath grey is behind the the trailer axles. The galley grey is in front of the axles.

Good luck!

Mitch

2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
Old-Biscuit wrote:
What MODEL do you have?

x2
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
After a complete inspection of the underbelly, driverโ€™s side of your Crusader you canโ€™t fine the pull valve?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Hammerboy
Explorer
Explorer
I am going to take a stab at this as my Wildcat is built nearly identical to the Crusader, in fact I think in the same building if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, my black and bath gray tank valve handles are outside underneath and next to each other while the valve for the galley is a few feet further back by itself near the tires. Did you get down and take a good look underneath in both directions?

Dan
2019 Chevy crew LTZ 2500 HD Duramax
2017 Wildcat 29rlx fifth wheel

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
What MODEL do you have?

2 waste tanks (1 grey/1 black)....handles for dumping should be in the 'universal docking center'
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31