cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Show your mods!!

Mr_Usa
Explorer
Explorer
This is a removeable DVD stand I made out of conduit and wood for the back bunk in our Jayco 23B. swivels and tilted slightly. I also made one that will slide in the post where our regular TV sits for those "Dry camping" days!!

Weather station.

Clock installed above Dinette.

No need to bring a chunk of wood with.

08 Jayco 23B
02 Sequoia SR5 I-Force V8
Equalizer Hitch
The wife, Mrs. Usa
Our son AJ
Norman & his lil Buddy
499 REPLIES 499

r3rjr
Explorer
Explorer
These are the few changes to our 09 Palomino S-17

We used super thick plexi for shelves.

Added plexi to the medicine cabinet, helps keep items in place!
Hot glue gun used to plexi in place.

Added hinges to false door under sink. Nice place to store towels.

Added a shelf in cabinet above sink.

And just a pic for prosperity.
2009 Palomino Stampede 17':B
2004 Kia Sedona:S
2 Daughters:)
1 Wife:)

jpetrey
Explorer
Explorer
campingcanuck wrote:
I've been lurking on the forum since we got our new to us 2006 Palomino Stampede back in the fall of 2008 and thought it was important to mention how useful this forum has been in the past couple of years. This is officially my first post and wanted to show off some of our recent mods.

I took out the useless Concertone radio to make an extra cupboard in the kitchen. I'll order an new door from Kitchendoordepot.com soon but at least it's a start.

DH moved the electrical outlet for the microwave to make room for a shelf in the adjacent overhead cupboard.

I made some pull out drawers for the pantry with white melamine.

Put in fabric baskets on a new shelf under the bathroom counter and took out dummy panel under sink to create a door with additional cupboard and storage.

Very nice, we are looking at the S-17, glad to see mods!
2015 Heartland Prowler LX285
2013 Dodge Ram 1500

campingcanuck
Explorer
Explorer
I've been lurking on the forum since we got our new to us 2006 Palomino Stampede back in the fall of 2008 and thought it was important to mention how useful this forum has been in the past couple of years. This is officially my first post and wanted to show off some of our recent mods.

I took out the useless Concertone radio to make an extra cupboard in the kitchen. I'll order an new door from Kitchendoordepot.com soon but at least it's a start.

DH moved the electrical outlet for the microwave to make room for a shelf in the adjacent overhead cupboard.

I made some pull out drawers for the pantry with white melamine.

Put in fabric baskets on a new shelf under the bathroom counter and took out dummy panel under sink to create a door with additional cupboard and storage.
2011 Audi Q7 TDI with Tekonsha P3
2013 Keystone Outback 210rs
Party of five (Me, DH, DD, DS, DS) & Katie (Loyal Chow Chow)

wagreens
Explorer
Explorer
The speakers weren't in that cabinet, just the wires. DH cable tied them out of the way, and we really gained a lot of space for the amount of work involved. I think at least one of the speakers is below that mirrored cabinet, and then there are the outside speakers.
2001 V6 Toyota Tundra / 2005 StarCraft Antiqua 195CK

1150ap
Explorer
Explorer
Mullins13 if i send you mine could you color match them for me. Realy nice job
2010 Jayco 17z
2008 GMC Sierra

DanJoan
Explorer
Explorer
Wagreens:

What did you do about speakers???
2017 Cherokee Limited (Patriot Edition)
2015 Dodge Ram Big Horn Edition

Moved up from 2004 Antiqua 195ck

mullins13
Explorer
Explorer
Thank! Color matches really well, it's a little splochy, next time I'd use a sanding sealer first.

4Jeeperz
Explorer
Explorer
Mullins13, good job on matching the stain! Looks like it came that way from the factory....except it probably won't break or fall out, Ha!!!;)
Excellant idea to use the under drawer hardware to gain maximum interior space.
Steve in L.A.
'04 F-150
'10 Roo 19

mullins13
Explorer
Explorer
Big thanks to 1150ap and the great idea to install drawers in a cabinet. IN our Roo 233s, we didn't have a good spot for cutlery. I made these drawers similar to 1150ap, but used a ball bearing type slider under the drawer due to the narrow pantry cabinet. Narrow Cutlery tray is from Amazon.

FytsFyr541
Explorer
Explorer
IMPROVISE-OVERCOME-ADAPT
Semper Fi

wagreens
Explorer
Explorer
Cabinet over the couch has a car stereo installed in it, but a good amount of space was closed up, this is a similar picture to how it was originally:

Opened up the enclosed space, tied up the wires with zip ties, and added a bottom shelf:

I'm guessing that I recovered about a cubic foot of space.
2001 V6 Toyota Tundra / 2005 StarCraft Antiqua 195CK

drenjoey
Explorer
Explorer
Check your messages FytsFyr541...........I sent you one on how to proceed to upload pictures

Dre

TMBLSN
Explorer
Explorer
FytsFyr541 wrote:
OK I loaded them onto Photobucket hopefully this will fix it.Will try again.

You have to provide links to the photos...
Lee

FytsFyr541
Explorer
Explorer
OK I loaded them onto Photobucket hopefully this will fix it.Will try again.
IMPROVISE-OVERCOME-ADAPT
Semper Fi

TMBLSN
Explorer
Explorer
drenjoey wrote:
I think TMBLSN was joking about the password

Yes, to see those photos, which are linked to your gmail account, we would need your password.

However, if you upload them to a public photo hosting site...
Lee