cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

CAMPGROUND LOCATER

k1ngdlm
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking for a campground locater. I had a good one when we went to Canada in 2010,but have lost if.If I recall you pluged in a city & state with a mile radius, and it would show all campgrounds on a map.If you moved the mouse the way you were traveling it would increase the mile radius and show added campgrounds. I remember the search page color was green. I also know it was not WOODALL'S. Thanks for any help. CLYDE
2013 GMC Sierra Denali 4WD Crew
2004 PALOMINO MAVERICK M-1000-SL
38' race car trailer W/ Dirt Late Model #K1ng
2004 31' Class C Coachmen Santara 309KS
8 REPLIES 8

k1ngdlm
Explorer
Explorer
THANKS every one for your info. All good sites but not the one I am looking for. CLYDE
2013 GMC Sierra Denali 4WD Crew
2004 PALOMINO MAVERICK M-1000-SL
38' race car trailer W/ Dirt Late Model #K1ng
2004 31' Class C Coachmen Santara 309KS

Possilian
Explorer
Explorer
I use All Stays Camp And Rv Application on Android. You can filter out anything from rest areas to rv dumps. Very handy for us since we rarely stay in camps unless we are at a location more than 5 or 6 days.

tooldad1041
Explorer
Explorer
I use reserveamerica.com I have booked 2 stays with them, and already have stayed one time. The next is at the end of the month.

I also have no connection. My wife found it using a search engine.

whizbang
Explorer II
Explorer II
+1 on www.rvparkreviews.com

Simply the best.
Whizbang
2002 Winnebago Minnie
http://www.raincityhome.com/RAWH/index.htm

bangthemup
Explorer
Explorer
I use rvparksreview.com.
2006 Ford King Ranch F350 Super Duty DRW
2004 Eagle Cap 1150,Dry Bath, Slide
Banks IQ, Fast Guns
Suzuki drz400sm

Eycom
Explorer
Explorer
Being a TCer, I'll assume you're looking for public campgrounds. If so, I've had great success using US Campgrounds/info. Note the legend at the bottom of the map for identification purposes.
RVn Full-time

brirene
Explorer
Explorer
Try http://www.rvparky.com/ or the Android app by the same name. New, free, good, user friendly, and the developer is on the forum.

BTW, I have no connection.
Jayco Designer 30 RKS Medallion pkg, Trail Air pin
'05 F350 6.0 PSD CC 4x4 DRW LB B&W Companion, Edge Insight

โ€œCertainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." Miriam Beard

naturist
Nomad
Nomad
Got a smart phone, android or iOS?

Go to the app store and choose from a bunch of them. I've found that combining the Allstays one with the Good Sam or Woodalls apps works great.