cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First time out... 3 day trip in the Amerigo

Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer
http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/Debi_Clark_Szekely/media/101_1561_zpsfe9abd92.jpg.html

Took the old girl to Raystown Resort, Raystown Lake, PA. Although she still needs a few more cabinets installed, some paint and some trim, all and all, it was a seamless trip.

Next week is Virginia Beach.
15 REPLIES 15

clikrf8
Explorer
Explorer
Very beautiful camper whose life and history has been extended by craftsmen/women. What a wonderful place to call your home away from home. Thank-you for sharing.
2008 Ford F250 SuperDuty 4x4 Off Road Pkg Diesel Ranch Hand Sport Ride Right airbags
2013 Hallmark Ute LX
Toller Mousse: Chocolate Standard Poodle cross
Blitzen: Black Standard Poodle
Photography Website
Photography Blog

sleepy
Explorer
Explorer
I just took Janet on a tour of your camper... she like me is very impressed. When we got to the St Lewis picture we almost quit thinking we were at the end of the story.... not by half... we kept going for the rest of the Photobucket story.

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Chet
2003 Lance 1161,/slideout/AGM batteries/255W Solar/propane generator/Sat dish/2 Fantastic Fans/AC/winter pkg
AirFoil, Trimetric, LED lights, Platcat vent heat

2003GMC K3500 LT/Crewcab/duramax diesel/allison/dually/4x4/OnStar/front reciever mounted spare

Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer
thanks so much... I am just happy to bring one of these back to life. My inspiration was indeed many Amerigo owners right here on this forum. This IS my last RV/camper. Can't upgrade to any other camper once you own one of thes. LOL ... I plan on renovated a few more, but for my kids. Next up will be a 13 foot fiberglass boler/cloud/scamp/trillium. Whichever I find first in renovating condition.

bigfootford
Nomad II
Nomad II
Incredible dedication and workmanship... Many would have given up..

Congratulations!

Jim
2000 2500 9.6 Bigfoot,94 F250, Vision 19.5, Bilstein shocks, air bags/pump, EU2000, PD 9260, Two Redodo 100ah Mini's, Aims 2500 Conv/Inv, 200W. solar, Morningstar Sunsaver 15A/ display panel, Delorme/laptop for travel, Wave-3 heat.

exhaustipated
Explorer
Explorer
I also just clicked on your photobucket link and I have to agree with everyone else, WOW. You're sure doing a fantastic rebuild on the "old girl" as she sure looks nice. I know you're very proud of her and hope she serves you well for many years to come.
2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4WD LT1 Ext Cab Z71 Long Bed Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI gas.
2012 Travel Lite 960RX
Torklift frame mounted tie downs with FastGun turnbuckles and a Lock and Load maximum security cargo tray.
Timbren SES
Curt front mount hitch receiver

nycsteve
Explorer
Explorer
Another WOW!
Beautiful work, fantastic camper.
Not to beat a dead horse,but WOW!

Desertboy
Explorer
Explorer
That's so cool.
1969 AVION
3/4 12 VALVE

Freightliner/24' Flatbed 50,000 miles/ Titan 4000 receiver Hitch, no Mods needed.

Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer
sleepy wrote:
Wow! I just clinked on your photobucket link... Double Wow! I looked at all of the pictures... Wow, wow, wow!

The work you all have done is amazing... your workmanship is unbelivable

Congratulations

Think about changing the title to some thing like

"My rebuilt Amerigo on its maidan trip"

Click on edit... on the first post if you decide to do it

I want everyone to click on your link.

I want you guys to give classes...

Thanks

Sleepy

so nice of you. THANKS. It has been a labor of love...

Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer
coolmom42 wrote:
I have 2 comments;

1) Your work is amazing and that's a beautiful camper.

2) Some lady's undergarments are in one of your photos!

HAHA... that is hilarious. WHAT CAN I SAY. OOPS.

coolmom42
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have 2 comments;

1) Your work is amazing and that's a beautiful camper.

2) Some lady's undergarments are in one of your photos!
Single empty-nester in Middle TN, sometimes with a friend or grandchild on board

sleepy
Explorer
Explorer
Wow! I just clinked on your photobucket link... Double Wow! I looked at all of the pictures... Wow, wow, wow!

The work you all have done is amazing... your workmanship is unbelivable

Congratulations

Think about changing the title to some thing like

"My rebuilt Amerigo on its maidan trip"

Click on edit... on the first post if you decide to do it

I want everyone to click on your link.

I want you guys to give classes...

Thanks

Sleepy
2003 Lance 1161,/slideout/AGM batteries/255W Solar/propane generator/Sat dish/2 Fantastic Fans/AC/winter pkg
AirFoil, Trimetric, LED lights, Platcat vent heat

2003GMC K3500 LT/Crewcab/duramax diesel/allison/dually/4x4/OnStar/front reciever mounted spare

Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer
jefe 4x4 wrote:
Debi,
Whoa! That is a lot of space. I love the lines of the old girl. You have the Cadillac of elderly TC's, while Jeanie and I are driving the Yugo of truck campers.
jefe

too funny.

camperpaul
Explorer
Explorer
Nice.

Paul
Extra Class Ham Radio operator - K9ERG (since 1956)
Retired Electronics Engineer and Antenna Designer
Was a campground host at IBSP (2006-2010) - now retired.
Single - Full-timer
2005 Four Winds 29Q
2011 2500HD 6.0L GMC Denali (Gasser)

jefe_4x4
Explorer
Explorer
Debi,
Whoa! That is a lot of space. I love the lines of the old girl. You have the Cadillac of elderly TC's, while Jeanie and I are driving the Yugo of truck campers.
jefe
'01.5 Dodge 2500 4x4, CTD, Qcab, SB, NV5600, 241HD, 4.10's, Dana 70/TruTrac; Dana 80/ TruTrac, Spintec hub conversion, H.D. susp, 315/75R16's on 7.5" and 10" wide steel wheels, Vulcan big line, Warn M15K winch '98 Lance Lite 165s, 8' 6" X-cab, 200w Solar