cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here she is

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
as primissed here she is. My new to me 1991 Prowler 19E. just booked her maiden trip to a local provincial park for next weekend.

C:\Users\jdalimonte\Desktop\trailer\3.jpg
C:\Users\jdalimonte\Desktop\trailer\1.jpg
C:\Users\jdalimonte\Desktop\trailer\2.jpg

maybe......

hopefully these work.
Q: Whats brown and sticky???

A: A Stick....
18 REPLIES 18

granitebaygeeze
Explorer
Explorer
We had the 1992 version of the same trailer for years. Took it up into Alberta Canada (Jasper) twice from NorCal (Gold Country), all states in western US and so on for 9 years. Most trouble-free trailer we ever had (#5 of 7). Had a custom made cushion to extend the width of the bed/couch to the front window. Made sleeping much easier.

Enjoy it, preferably immensely.

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
ya for sure. deffinitly not show room new but shes dry and off the ground. the frame is solid and when im done the rolling bits will be like new. maiden voyage next weekend

skripo
Explorer
Explorer
DerekandSarah wrote:
...w/ Husky WD hitch w/ sway.

Nice of Husky to sell a hitch that ADDS sway.

Just teasing.
2015 Fun Finder 242 BDS

westend
Explorer
Explorer
Sweet rig, Jebby! Looks like the PO pulled through a road project. I guess that's free rust-proofing, lol.
'03 F-250 4x4 CC
'71 Starcraft Wanderstar -- The Cowboy/Hilton

DerekandSarah
Explorer
Explorer
Our brand new 2014 Nomad 188B (by Skyline), and my new-to-me 2007 Ram 1500 SLT w/ Husky WD hitch w/ sway.

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
oh ya trust me im addicted already

BurbMan
Explorer II
Explorer II
Nice trailer! Those old Fleetwoods were solid units. A little TLC and elbow grease and it will look like new! Be sure to keep reading here on the forum for the gazillion upgrades there are to spend $$ on!!!

danimal53
Explorer
Explorer
BubbaChris wrote:
Good for you!

Remember to keep a notepad with you while driveway camping so you can take notes about every reason you ran back into the house for something.

just got our first TT yesterday, coachmen clipper 17bh. Our Jeep Liberty (2010, KK redesign, not KJ) had no problem towing. Other than higher RPM, I barely noticed it back there! Was about an hour long ride home, lots of trucks passing, through construction zones, was going between 55-60 the whole way.
2010 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4
2016 Coachman Clipper 17BH

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
Congratulations

BubbaChris
Explorer
Explorer
Good for you!

Remember to keep a notepad with you while driveway camping so you can take notes about every reason you ran back into the house for something.
2013 Heartland North Trail 22 FBS Caliber Edition
2013 Ford Expedition EL with Tow Package

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
hahaha that would be death in the liberty. its got the power but its so short. that's my wifes (she gets the driveway well the trailer is taking my spot) im pulling with a jeep wj (grand cherokee) 4.7 raited to tow 6500. it handles it fine. traier is around 4500 loaded.

danimal53
Explorer
Explorer
marquette wrote:
Are you going to pull it with the Jeep in the picture?

i had the same question, whats the weight of the prowler? just curious, my TV is a jeep liberty as well. is that a diesel KJ?
2010 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4
2016 Coachman Clipper 17BH

marquette
Explorer
Explorer
Are you going to pull it with the Jeep in the picture?

dwayneb236
Explorer
Explorer
Cool, have a blast. A front window would be pretty cool. Not something you see much of anymore. would really brighten up a dark room.
2016 Ford F350 XLT DRW 6.7 SuperCrew 4X4 8 Ft Box
2016 Brookstone 395RL