cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I Just Scored Best Deal Ever!

bigjohnmcvicker
Explorer
Explorer
We went camping last weekend and I broke the key off in our dead bolt... I went to this store in the next town over where I buy most of my camper stuff at and they had a Bauer Electronic RV lock. Best part it was $6.00... Yes SIX Dollars. I also picked up a new Tekonsha break away switch for $5. Heres a link to the lock for sale online it retails for $245. http://www.rvupgradestore.com/Bauer-Electric-Door-Lock-p/31-8079.htm

The Store is called Bottom Dollar Surplus. I have saved at least $1000 at this store.
21 REPLIES 21

bigjohnmcvicker
Explorer
Explorer
I just bought a brand new 13.5k Advent AC from them for $200!!

bigjohnmcvicker
Explorer
Explorer
I keep checking in to see if they have more. I gave her my number and told her to call me when they get more in.

93Cobra2771
Explorer
Explorer
My two replacement keys came in the mail yesterday. I have a total of $15 in a lock that looks and functions perfect. Woot!
Richard White
2011 F150 Ecoboost SCREW 145" 4x4
Firestone Ride-Rite Air Springs/Air Lift Wireless Controller
2006 Sportsmen by KZ 2604P (30')
Hensley Arrow

joefrog
Explorer
Explorer
Lucky fools! I hate I missed out.

bigjohnmcvicker
Explorer
Explorer
No problem.

93Cobra2771
Explorer
Explorer
I just scored the last one they had by phone. I only paid $5. However, I've already contacted the manufacturer and they can get me a new key for $2.50.

Thanks for the lead!
Richard White
2011 F150 Ecoboost SCREW 145" 4x4
Firestone Ride-Rite Air Springs/Air Lift Wireless Controller
2006 Sportsmen by KZ 2604P (30')
Hensley Arrow

bigjohnmcvicker
Explorer
Explorer
As far as quality goes. They look better than OEM They are metal on the outside and plastic on the inside. It feels like it will hold up. There are some videos on You Tube.

bigjohnmcvicker
Explorer
Explorer
To anyone interested in purchasing one of these you should send bottomdollarsurplusinc a message on Ebay I'm sure they will gladly sell and ship you one(or two :p). They are great people to deal with. I love helping others out and wouldn't mind making some $ but I just don't have the time to hassle with shipping and payments. Sorry. Here is their phone number: (517) 369-9400

phenrichs
Explorer
Explorer
IndyCamp wrote:
If you want to make the trip back to the store, I will pay the $6 plus shipping, plus an extra $20.

Put me down for 2 same deal.
2006 Ram 3500 Megacab Cummins
2012 Keystone Sprinter 311BHS

AtomicChicken
Explorer
Explorer
EldIr wrote:
bigjohnmcvicker wrote:
They had about 20 of them all were six bucks each. I first picked up a normal door handle for $5(local dealer sells them for$40!) then I seen these. It still had the factory code when I bought it and didn't look like it hand been installed tamper proof/warranty seals were still intact. Only thing I can see wrong with it was a very small scuff on the handle on the inside. You have to really look at it to find it. I installed it in the camper earlier. Reprogramed the code to something we can remember...Works great. I used this store to buy all my stuff when I fixed my water damage. I have bought light fixtures, propane tanks, water heater, cushions, fans, switches, butyl tape, trim and wallpapered boards from them at crazy low prices. last time I went there I figured I got about $500 worth of stuff for less than 100. I'm not sure how they get all there stuff I know some is scratch and dent. They have a policy if it doesn't work you get FULL refund. That's the best part.

I woulda bought 'em all and sold 'em on ebay. That would be a better deal.

I would have done the same!
2007 F-150
2006 Sun Valley RoadRunner 240BH
Prodigy P2 / EAZ-Lift WDH

IndyCamp
Explorer
Explorer
If you want to make the trip back to the store, I will pay the $6 plus shipping, plus an extra $20.
2018 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS
2014 RAM 2500 6.4L HEMI

2012Coleman
Explorer II
Explorer II
How does the quality compare to the OEM handle? I might consider buying one.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

EldIr
Explorer
Explorer
bigjohnmcvicker wrote:
They had about 20 of them all were six bucks each. I first picked up a normal door handle for $5(local dealer sells them for$40!) then I seen these. It still had the factory code when I bought it and didn't look like it hand been installed tamper proof/warranty seals were still intact. Only thing I can see wrong with it was a very small scuff on the handle on the inside. You have to really look at it to find it. I installed it in the camper earlier. Reprogramed the code to something we can remember...Works great. I used this store to buy all my stuff when I fixed my water damage. I have bought light fixtures, propane tanks, water heater, cushions, fans, switches, butyl tape, trim and wallpapered boards from them at crazy low prices. last time I went there I figured I got about $500 worth of stuff for less than 100. I'm not sure how they get all there stuff I know some is scratch and dent. They have a policy if it doesn't work you get FULL refund. That's the best part.

I woulda bought 'em all and sold 'em on ebay. That would be a better deal.
'01 Burb 2500 4x4 496/4.10 (3.73 effective w/ new tires)
'94 Jayco 300BH

bigjohnmcvicker
Explorer
Explorer
They have a Ebay store...But I don't see the locks maybe you could message them? http://myworld.ebay.com/bottomdollarsurplusinc?_trksid=p2047675.l2559