Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Outdoor sinks

Looking to add a removable outdoor sink, but haven't found one we can easily attach and remove.I was thinking one we can connect to outside shower hose, since it already has hot/cold. Can't see a lot of need for hot water, but why not?Next Q would be...

Northern Lite 10-2 on SRW

Hello,Anyone have a 10-2 they use on an SRW?? How does it ride? What about the overhang....was looking at the pix online, and it kinda looks like the jacks may hit if you you go over a big bump like they sometimes put in service roads. Trying to de...

COBOZ by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

RV Brand Quality

I have owned an RV for about three years, still a newbie. I know the overall quality issues and have seen both good and bad. I am just trying to balance cost vs quality. You get what you pay for. I certainly cannot afford a 100k travel trailer built ...

FKT4387 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

What size of generator do you have?

Greetings all,I'm researching generators and there is a ton of info out there about appliances and power draw. It's enough to make your head explode! With that being said, are there any 18' TT owners that bought generators? If so, what size and how i...

Satellite connection

Our trailer is wired like most where the tv connection is up on the wall. This set up keeps one person at the dinette from seeing it. I have been running the cable through the window. I think it would be nice to just have a connection on the trailer ...

Trading Up...TV Advice?

Hi all! I'm back under another name because I have no access to my old email addresses! lol!Looking for advice from those of you "in the know". A little background. It is just myself and two young girls (7 and 4)and a dog. We currently have a 20...

Buying a WD Hitch......Which one should I get??

My husband and I bought our first camper at the end of last year and instead of paying the $600 that CW wanted for a hitch, we borrowed my grandparent's hitch from their camper. We have been waiting on tax return time to roll around so that we could ...

JoyMarie by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Review of Okanagan 90W

Looking to buy a used 90W. Fully aware of the family ties to Adventure and that they are no longer in business. Looking for any feedback from those that have owned or own this unt. Also looking to confirm weight brochure shows 2495 but that seems ...

Loading camper in wind....

Any advice or issues? Still researching the purchase of a TC,but one thing I was thinking about..what happens when you drop the TC at campsite, then when you ready to go..it's pretty windy out. Putting a 3K lb camper 4 foot in the air doesn't sound ...

COBOZ by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

F-350 engine air filter

I've been watching that test button on the air filter and checking it by pushing it but it always shows green. I finally decided that it can't be right at 70K and ordered a new one. When I got the old one out it was absolutely caked with dirt, no sur...

agesilaus by Explorer III
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

WD Hitch Setup Question

I recently upgraded my TV to Ram 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel, and just because I got a bigger, badder truck, wife and I decided we needed a bigger, badder travel trailer. Got a 2016 Lacrosse 324RST. Just picked it up today. Really liking the rig and...

Walaby by Explorer II
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

The Perfect Long Range WiFi Setup?

For some time now (been on the road for 95 days) I have been looking for a way to get my family and I connected to distant WiFi networks. I do have the ability to teather to my cell phone which is fine for checking email etc, and I love the LTE conne...

msiminoff by Explorer II
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes