cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lance ultra deck

rickeoni
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone got one yet? The ad says you can tow with it on, anyone tried that yet?
2008 F450
2007 Adventurer 85WS
2012 Haulmark "The Garage"
2016 Outdoors RV Glacier Peak 26 RKS
18 REPLIES 18

billtex
Explorer II
Explorer II
It's almost 200#...empty! When you start to put "stuff" in it, that is a lot of weight far back on your truck.

It's cool...but you better have the truck to put it on.
2020 F350 CC LB
Eagle Cap 850
25'Airstream Excella
"Good People Drink Good Beer"-Hunter S Thompson

RZAR66
Explorer
Explorer
Bigfootchevy wrote:
It's only available on the new Lance 1052. Its a nice deck and I really liked it.

Paul

Actually someone on the Lance forum just got a 1050S with the ultra deck and it was available for my 1050S when I ordered it a few months ago.
2018 Ford F-350 DRW
2024 Northern Lite 10-2

Bigfootchevy
Explorer
Explorer
It's only available on the new Lance 1052. Its a nice deck and I really liked it.

Paul

Bigfootchevy
Explorer
Explorer

Paul

RZAR66
Explorer
Explorer
It's a $2500 option. They were just rolling them out when I ordered my 1050S back in February. I passed when I realized the 1050S already has a ton of outside storage because I did not get the built in genny.
2018 Ford F-350 DRW
2024 Northern Lite 10-2

lincolnmatthews
Explorer
Explorer
Just picked up my 015 1050S, I didn't get it. Concerned now about dragging my &%@ now where I take my campers. Don't want the extra wt & I really can't say that I like the looks of it. I like the AF platform better. In my opinion its just to much added rear overhang. I think it would be fine if you stick to good roads, & RV parks etc.
Besides I imagine they want a chunk for it!

anutami
Explorer III
Explorer III
Super nice and this might be something I would go for. I am experiencing my first bumper with my wolf creek and it is night and day difference from scissor steps. Also, I load a hitch cargo carrier and a bike rack loaded behind the camper so this would clean things up. It may also elimate having to load gear on the roof rack. It appears you can get a 2" receiver offset to the side so you can have your bikes in a carrier and still get in the camper. I just had to spend $300 on a swing away bike carrier to make it easier for us to enter the camper when the bikes are loaded.
2001 Ford F350 LB Diesel 4x4 CrewCab Stick
2015 Wolf Creek 850 Thermal Pane Windows, Oven, Reinforced Anchor Bolts, 200w Solar, Torklift Tie Downs, Fastguns, Stableloads

billyray50
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah not saying i would by this model with lance deck. Think it is to much for my truck even with the 19.5 visions and tire combo arriving tomorrow. 2 slides is dually territory. Nice though..

rickeoni
Explorer
Explorer
billyray50 wrote:
I like it. Saw a video on youtube on the new Lance 1052. This model has plenty of room with the lance deck.

I like the 1052 also, they are getting close to building my idea of a perfect camper, but I don't think the storage bumper is a good idea. I will reserve my decision until I see some real world reviews.
2008 F450
2007 Adventurer 85WS
2012 Haulmark "The Garage"
2016 Outdoors RV Glacier Peak 26 RKS

Gary3
Explorer
Explorer
I wonder if it's an option on only curtain models it would make an 1181 much to long .
Gary  Lance  1191 solar Gen.

whizbang
Explorer II
Explorer II
The big advantage of truck/campers is going where other RV's can't (4x4) and PARKING. Shorter is better. I'd pass on the porch.

Heck, most folks are already overweight too. Why add more weight?
Whizbang
2002 Winnebago Minnie
http://www.raincityhome.com/RAWH/index.htm

billyray50
Explorer
Explorer
I like it. Saw a video on youtube on the new Lance 1052. This model has plenty of room with the lance deck.

billyray50
Explorer
Explorer

twodownzero
Explorer
Explorer
I'm curious as to the cost