cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New rear bumper ...

Bigfoot85
Explorer
Explorer
I see a new rear bumper coming out of the Torklift workshop ... with storage space galore. No specs yet, just a picture here. Are there any other of this style around?
Simply.Living.Well.
Bigfoot 9.5
2004 Chevy 2500HD 6.0, 4.10 manual
8 REPLIES 8

billtex
Explorer II
Explorer II
Buzzcut1 wrote:
last thing I need is to put more weight behind the rear axel. it looks nice though

Yeah...that's what I was thinking. Nice idea...but worst place to put more weight.
I would not want to store anything heavy in there...

B
2020 F350 CC LB
Eagle Cap 850
25'Airstream Excella
"Good People Drink Good Beer"-Hunter S Thompson

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
last thing I need is to put more weight behind the rear axel. it looks nice though
2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

Nautique200
Explorer
Explorer
Its for the Camper. Its coming on Palomino campers this year.
2016 Ford F450

2015 Arctic Fox 1150
2009 Trails West Warm Blood Trailer

Bigfoot85
Explorer
Explorer
It does look like it's for the TC. Guess I'm too used to jeep mods ... and new multipurpose bumpers for the vehicle itself. Oh well ...
Simply.Living.Well.
Bigfoot 9.5
2004 Chevy 2500HD 6.0, 4.10 manual

Scott16
Explorer
Explorer
Looks to me like its for the TC. Depending on the length of your TC, the camper is going to overhang beyond the truck bumper, with tailgate removed.
It looks like a nice set up for extra storage. Would like to see more information when available.
Scott
US Navy Retired IC1(SW)USS Fletcher DD-992

mkirsch
Nomad II
Nomad II
Is that the camper bumper or the truck bumper?

Putting 10-ply tires on half ton trucks since aught-four.

Nautique200
Explorer
Explorer
I had my truck there so they could fit the Magnum hitch and frame mount tie downs on it. While I was there they showed me some pictures on the Palomino campers that are coming with this new bumper. They look AWESOME! This is going to add so much more storage and accessibility to the back of our campers.
2016 Ford F450

2015 Arctic Fox 1150
2009 Trails West Warm Blood Trailer

flipskid
Explorer
Explorer
i may have to pirate some of that and make my own.