Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New To the Forum, But not to RV'ing!

BoxerPitMix
Explorer
Explorer
Howdy folks.

Figured I would make a small intro here since I'm new to the forum.
Chris here from Magnolia, TX... Originally from Kentucky, but lived all over the place with my girl Maggie - pictured below. As you can see were are some hard core offroaders... :B

Been around RV'ing for years, worked for a major Featherlite dealership for a number of years. I've trolled around here off and on, not sure why I decided to wait this long to join!

I'm a member of a few other various forums for Yamaha ATV's, Duramax's, but have been the biggest post junky on ZR2usa.com for over 8 years now.

My first RV was a Lance 920 Truck Camper... But that's long gone.

I've had a couple horse trailers, but this is the first one I plan on converting into a camper. I've worked professionally converting trailers in the past, but love the idea of doing one for myself so I can do a few things "outside of the box" so to speak.

Here is my current rig. 2011 Featherlite 3 horse slant.
Only had it a couple months so I haven't had much chance to play with it. The front tack room is a bare shell for now, but plan on having fun with it!

Here was my last project. Not a camper of mine, but a job I did for a friend. ๐Ÿ™‚

More Pics here

10 REPLIES 10

love2rvcamp
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome...did you check the door jam on that first tow vehicle to see what the weight limits where? :B

Nice job on the pop up. Love the wood work that you put in there.
Mike and Michelle and 2 kids
2013 F250 6.2L Lariat
2008 Rockwood 8313SS
Equalizer hitch with Envoy brake controller

BoxerPitMix
Explorer
Explorer
Dick_B wrote:
Since you are new to the Forum it would be appreciated if you would search for the answer to any questions before posting the same question again. Congratulations on knowing how to include photos; I haven't learned how yet and I have hundreds of photos to share!

I don't believe I asked any questions... But between the other forums I am on, I probably have 10-15,000 posts altogether so I'm pretty experienced with using just about any type of forum format. ๐Ÿ™‚
Easiest way to attach photos is to get a flickr or Photobucket account and embed the image. Works on just about any type of forum... Or if you want to embed an image you've found Googling something, just copy the image shortcut and go to "Advanced Post Form" at the bottom of the page and click the "Picture" icon at the top, past the link, and you're good to go!

And I've seen all too much how people get bashed for not using the search feature... No worries here!

Thanks for the welcome everybody, much appreciated!

bradnailer
Explorer
Explorer
Beautiful job on the pop up. Love the bead board. Welcome!
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2013 Coachmen Freedom Express 233RBS
Prior: Jayco Pop Up, Shasta Bunkhouse, Rockwood Pop Up

WoodGlue
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forum! Nice Barbie Tow Vehicle! Also, beautiful woodwork!

Ask any questions you want! You'll find all the answers here!

WoodGlue
2002 Land Rover Discovery II
2014 Lance 1685 - Loaded - 4 Seasons - Solar - 2 AGM's
When Hell Freezes Over - I'll Camp There Too!
Lance Travel Trailer Info - Lance 1685 Travel Trailer - Lance 1575 Trailer

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
Since you are new to the Forum it would be appreciated if you would search for the answer to any questions before posting the same question again. Congratulations on knowing how to include photos; I haven't learned how yet and I have hundreds of photos to share!
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forum.
Great Job! That's way nicer looking than the some of the Sundowner LQ's I've seen! :B

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome and thanks for sharing. Beautiful work!
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi

limbery
Explorer
Explorer
That first TV won't pull much....good you've also got that truck!

69_Avion
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice work. I can't wait to see what you come up with for yours.
Ford F-350 4x4 Diesel
1988 Avion Triple Axle Trailer
1969 Avion C-11 Camper

crimmps49
Explorer
Explorer
Nice job---love all the beautiful wood.