Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Dually

As I have mentioned on here in a earlier thread, I bought a beautiful Host Cascade in November and put on my SRW 3500 GMC. I have done many mods to the truck and it carries the camper ok. You definitely know it’s back there and you feel the rough roa...

Is there a separate Ram 5th wheel tow guide

I currently have a ford and for their towing guide they have a separate section for trailers or fifth wheels. Does Ram have this as well - I could not seem to find anything. I went to Ram trucks and put in the vin# and it says Max Towing - 28,890, so...

Towing 28ft trailer with express van?

Have been really looking at some nice 2500 and 3500 express vans. Tons of room and stout drive train. Just wondering who out there tows with one?? And do any come with full towing packages?? Or do you have to add hitch and 7 pin? Any have built in b...

wte canvas

Not sure how too title this so that was it. We just bought a 2010 Coleman Yuma tent trailer. This is my first experience with a tent trailer so I'm on a real learning curve. My main question is if we're caught in some rain and the tent gets wet and m...

water tank level

I have a new flagstaff high wall t21QBHw pop up. How do I check the water level in the tank? Can't see the tank except by crawling under the unit and it does not have any gauges, lights, etc. Any suggestions?

Chevy 1500 4 cyl TURBO

Yes, a 4 cyl gas engine in a full sized truck.video310hp @ 5600 RPM and 348tq @ 1500 RPMCompare that to my last GM truck, an 06 with a 5.3L which was what.....305hp/335tq? Wow.

ib516 by Explorer II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Tinting Windows on TC

I have thought about doing this for stealth camping ,Id like to get a dark tint but Im not sure how hard it would be to look out windows and see outside at night with the exterior lights on and in the daylight for that matter . Has anyone tinted th...

mattyj by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Suspension damage

So, according to the dealer, my 2016 Kia Sorento will soon need new rear suspension trail arms. They claim it is damage from towing so the warranty won't cover it.Now, my Sorento, a 2016 FWD V6 Sorento, is rated to 3500LBS. The exact same suspensio...

Wireless Backup Cam on Lance 825 Woes

Greetings one and all,Happy own of a Lance 825 (2017 model). Ordered it with the wireless backup camera. I loved it. I could see behind my truck anytime and see what the trailer was doing. About 6 months ago, my truck was broken into (camper on on ...

A/C

I went out today to start getting the TT ready for a trip. It was a little warm so I turned the A/C on. It didn't work. It sounded like it wanted to work but there was no air flow from the vents. I switched to fan only and got the same result. Any th...

bnardini by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Trip Report -The Dalles Campground, WA

The Dalles Our first “Dry” trip in our new 2019 Host Cascade. 4 days, 3 nights near Mt Rainier, close to home, about 1.5 hrs away. The 9.5' tree I have always heard about got dropped recently, safety hazard I guess with rot. Battery/solar was my obse...

Area13 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes