Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2016 Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins

Is $42,500 a good price for a certified pre-owned 2016 Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins tradesman with 13,000 miles a good price. It has upgraded stereo with backup camera, parking sensors, running boards, spray in bed liner, and 5th wheel prep.Thanks!

vinnydog by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Downsizing. Thoughts on SportTrek Touring 343 VIK

We are looking to downsize our Fifth Wheel to a Travel Trailer. Will be kidless next year. Our daughter will use our tent trailer at our seasonal for the remaining time she is at home. Any thoughts on the SportTrek line of trailers? We love our FW b...

Iceman31 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

bathroom shower head

We have a 2018 Forest River Sonoma and and getting ready for our first trip out this weekend. I am sanitizing the tanks per the manual...so turning on all faucets one at a time until not air comes out...check...now the shower will not turn off. The n...

An old Truck

Have a 2001 Dodge Dually 5.9 Diesel with 132000 miles on it with new fuel lifter and injector and new Air Ride seats with a chip which increases the hp to 450 and 50% better flue mpg and torque.Now the torque converter is gone and maybe some damage t...

New Ram dually vs. Torklifts vs. Bigfoot

It has been a frustrating morning. I decided to load the Bigfoot on the new Ram. Not much issue backing under it, went on fairly easy. Maybe an inch both sides between the fenders and the jacks. Set it down and started putting the Fast guns on. The f...

found soft spot in floor

Hi,We purchased a used travel trailer about 2 years ago.Unfortunately, this year we found a soft spot in the floor.It's about 12" x 12".I have inspected the roof, slide outs etc many times and never saw any signs of failing seams etc. I obviously mis...

GM Full Size SUV Transmissions Temps?

I am curious what those of you that are towing with your full size GM SUVs are seeing for transmission temps when towing?I use my 2011 Yukon XL Denali as a secondary tow vehicle for my 7000ish pound boat. Two weeks ago I was coming back from the lak...

Chevrolet Silverado 3500 ambulance

Ok, not sure this will work but I am looking at buying a retired ambulance and converting it to a service body to put my truck camper on. It is not a full on ambulance, more like an intercept with the tools in the back of it so I was thinking the ba...

mellow by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

What do you know about CampLite Trailers?

Now and again I enjoy popping onto Craigslist and checking out the RVs that are up for sale and I noticed a new-ish Livin Lite Camp Lite TT for sale. I wasn't familiar with this company. And while it's not a floorplan that my wife and I could use, I ...

LeBout by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Our goal: travel trailer turned tiny home!

Hey everyone!Just stumbled upon these forums looking for websites to aid in my search for the right type of travel trailer for what me & my husband are looking to turn into our tiny home. I don't really know where to start, there's so many options, b...

Shinnecock East

Looking to hit some the outer beaches in LI this summer. Heard Shinnecock is nice. Can any one provide info on the permit process? Also, is trying to go there in July crazy? I know up here there are limited numbers allowed on Race Point and it's like...

cheftim by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions about a 1995 Fleetwood Rio Grande

Hi Everyone,I am seeking some info for my son's pop up/folding trailer. We opened it up today and were trying to understand how things operate. He purchased the camper last year but didn't get a chance to use it...they are wanting to take it out this...

Dometic Heki roof hatch lubrication

The Dometic Heki roof hatch on my camper seems like it could open and close a lot smoother if the sliding handle were lubricated.Has anyone found a way to make the handle-open-close-mechanism operate a little smoother?My model looks like this one:

Dually

As I have mentioned on here in a earlier thread, I bought a beautiful Host Cascade in November and put on my SRW 3500 GMC. I have done many mods to the truck and it carries the camper ok. You definitely know it’s back there and you feel the rough roa...