cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Things that make me chuckle!!!

Driving down the road today in SE Calgary Alberta, there was a nice clean, fairly new white F-150 in the other lane in front of me.

I looked at his tailgate and noticed he had replaced the blue oval with a yellow and black Batman emblem!

I laughed out loud - found it rather amusing.

Not sure why he would do that - It was a nice looking truck.
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com
17 REPLIES 17

Hannibal
Explorer
Explorer
Mirrors up when not towing anything. Often not even a draw bar or 5th wheel hitch installed. "Look at me, I'm a big rig"!!!
Big ol' stacks on a pickup truck. Come on... It's a pickup truck, not a big rig.
Flame pin stripes. Really? Truck Nutz?
Blowing black smoke because their pickup truck is a coal burning locomotive?
If I didn't like our female office manager, the last thing I'd want to do is prove to her just how immature I was by hanging nuts off the back of my truck and backing it in so she could see it. Really?
Hopefully these folks will grow up one day and be embarrassed at how juvenile they were.
I did get a chuckle last week when I saw a tiny set of marble size truck nutz dangling from the rear bumper of a Prius. Not for me but I'm sure a lot of people get a chuckle or groan out of my Prius having the Xsp package. Nope, it's not a race car. Just a Prius with 17's. I'll grow up one day.
2020 F250 STX CC SB 7.3L 10spd 3.55 4x4
2010 F250 XLT CC SB 5.4L 5spdTS 3.73
ex '95 Cummins,'98 12v Cummins,'01.5 Cummins,'03 Cummins; '05 Hemi
2017 Jayco 28RLS TT 32.5'

Jarlaxle
Explorer II
Explorer II
I once saw a truck with "Why should BOYS get all the fun TOYS?" airbrushed on it. The truck was an old Mack Superliner, with Maxidyne power and a full sleeper, hauling containers from the port in Boston.

It was bright, neon pink.
John and Elizabeth (Liz), with Briza the size XL tabby
St. Bernard Marm, cats Vierna and Maya...RIP. 😞
Current rig:
1992 International Genesis school bus conversion

Dog Folks wrote:
BobsYourUncle wrote:
Yeah gotta admit, plastic gonads hangin off the back are really tacky.
I shake my head and wonder why...

But I have seen other things too that make me wonder "Why?"

This truck has....
Uhhhh no it doesn't - give it up buddy!

I can offer one possible explanation.

A coworker of mine in the past did not like our female boss. He put a set on his truck and backed it into the space directly outside the bosses window, every day, so she could enjoy the view.

Kinda like poking a buffalo with a stick, but whatever.

Thats actually quite funny!!
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS

Engineer9860
Explorer
Explorer
bucky wrote:
I find the 'nads unnecessary, but I have considered a giant 3 or 4 inch actual nut (for a bolt). That wouldn't offend. But then I just said screw it.

I see what you did there.......
In Memoriam: Liberty Belle

bmanning
Explorer
Explorer
bucky wrote:
I find the 'nads unnecessary, but I have considered a giant 3 or 4 inch actual nut (for a bolt). That wouldn't offend. But then I just said screw it.

LOL

Henny Youngman just smiled down upon you from Heaven...
BManning
baking in Phoenix :C
-2007 Volvo XC90 AWD V8
4.4L 311/325 V8 6sp Aisin loaded
6100lb GVW 5000lb tow
-1999 Land Cruiser
4.7L 230/320 V8 4sp A343 loaded
6860 GVW 6500lb tow
RV'less at the moment

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
I met a young couple in our local campground. They pulled their FW with a bright red Chevy 1-ton DRW. The license plate read ton-o-fun! Across the back window, it read BAD A$$ GIRLS DRIVE BIG TRUCKS.

The funny part was, the truck was her daily driver! They lived about 12 miles out in the country. I would often see her driving it, by herself, going to work.

BTW, there was nothing about her that looked bad, quite the opposite!

Jerry

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
Puma 30RKSS

Dog_Folks
Explorer
Explorer
BobsYourUncle wrote:

This truck has....

I can offer one possible explanation.

A coworker of mine in the past did not like our female boss. He put a set on his truck and backed it into the space directly outside the bosses window, every day, so she could enjoy the view.

Kinda like poking a buffalo with a stick, but whatever.
Our Rig:
2005 Dodge 3500 - Dually- Cummins
2006 Outback 27 RSDS

We also have with us two rescue dogs. A Chihuahua mix & a Catahoula mix.

"I did not get to this advanced age because I am stupid."

Full time since June 2006

This truck has....

bigg-limo
Explorer
Explorer
MitchF150 wrote:
I always laugh at the trucks with the set of Nutz hanging off the back hitch.. I mean, really... :R

And why is it always on a POS truck??

Too funny.. 🙂

Mitch

I actually saw a set on the front of a truck a couple of weeks ago. I thought to myself, "that's pretty interesting."

CKNEK
Explorer
Explorer
MitchF150 wrote:
I always laugh at the trucks with the set of Nutz hanging off the back hitch.. I mean, really... :R

Too funny.. 🙂

Mitch

Need something to go with the two 12" stacks !
07 GMC CCSB LBZ Duramax with a few goodies.

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III

Too funny.. 🙂

Mitch
2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
Very common actually;

https://www.google.com/search?q=Batman+emblem+for+F-150&rlz=1T4GGNI_enUS478US479&tbm=isch&tbo=u&sour...
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

Gonzo42
Explorer
Explorer
I have waaaaaaay too many interests and a lot of them could be considered obscure to most, perhaps they wouldn't be recognized, plus I would perhaps need to change the logo far too often...sounds like too much work.
MOTHER SHIP Winnebago View 24H (2007 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Chassis, 2008 Body)3.0 L M-B Diesel V6 bought used with 24K miles. Toad: ROCKY the Flying Squirrel.