cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Wash wax waterless cleaning

sbowman871
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone had experience with this product on their RV?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1mSbRbTVGts&feature=player_embedded
Thanks
2010 Everlite 29FK
2011 Ford F150 V6 Ecoboost Max Tow 3.73
Parkit 360
9 REPLIES 9

facory
Explorer
Explorer
Waterless cleaning on my TT?? NO WAY
2008 Cruiser RV Fun FinderXtra
Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 SuperCrew 5.4L 6.5' Bed 150" WB 3.73
Schwinn Mountain Bike

wmoses
Explorer
Explorer
Like the toilet in the RV, lots of water is needed (for a proper wash and no damage to the finish).
Regards,
Wayne
2014 Flagstaff Super Lite 27RLWS Emerald Ed. | Equal-i-zer 1200/12,000 4-point WDH
2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 5.3L 6-speed auto | K&N Filter | Hypertech Max Energy tune | Prodigy P3
_

dadmomh
Explorer
Explorer
x3 with Beachums. I'm a big fan of a water hose and a bucket of regular car wash detergent + a long handled soft brush. Of the same opinion of a Waterless Dog Shampoo....just don't see it working.
Trailerless but still have the spirit

2013 Rockwood Ultra Lite 2604 - new family
2007 Rockwood ROO HTT - new family
2003 Ford F-150
4 doggies - We support Adopt/Rescue.
Sam, you were the best!
Cubbie, Foxy, Biscuit and Lily - all rescues!

dspencer
Explorer
Explorer
nightshift wrote:
Beachums wrote:
I have a hard time that a waterless cleanser is good for any painted surface that has any amount of grit. I may be wrong about this, but I wouldn't want to try it no matter how difficult it would be for me to get water.

Where does the grit go??

It gets ground into the finish. :h

Bill___Kate
Explorer
Explorer
I haven't used the product or device shown the OP's video, but I have used No Rinse Wash and Shine at times when water wasn't available or in campgrounds that do not permit washing your rig.

While I wouldn't want to try it on caked on grime, it works quite well with a more normal amount of dirt. I usually use two buckets, each with a gallon or two of water in them - one with a little of the solution in it, and one just plain water. I dampen a microfiber towel with the solution, and wipe off an area of the RV, then rinse the towel in the clear water before rewetting it with the solution for the next section. The towel really lifts off the dirt, and it rinses off into the bucket. It doesn't seem to scratch at all.

Works in a pinch .....
Bill & Kate - Stone Harbor, NJ
w/ Bailey (standard poodle) and Zeke (partipoodle)- both rescues
2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab w/ 6.2L gasser
2014 Forest River Wildcat 272RLX fifth wheel

nightshift
Explorer
Explorer
Beachums wrote:
I have a hard time that a waterless cleanser is good for any painted surface that has any amount of grit. I may be wrong about this, but I wouldn't want to try it no matter how difficult it would be for me to get water.

Where does the grit go??

Beachums
Explorer
Explorer
2004 Ford Expedition 4X4 3.73 w/quick shift kit
Reese DC Straight Line/ Prodigy P2 Controller
2010 Coleman CT 250 GS

Road_Runners
Explorer
Explorer
From the video it looks like the vehicles they were cleaning were pretty clean in the first place. I wonder how this stuff works on road grim?
'05' F-250 Power Stroke
'00' 30' Cameo Fifth Wheel

robsouth
Explorer
Explorer
Clicky
"Sometimes I just sit and think. Sometimes I just sit." "Great minds like a think."