cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your favorite features.

specta
Explorer
Explorer

There's lots of things I like about my camper but these are probably my two favorite.

#1 on my list when I started looking was a built in generator.

Everything else was secondary.
Kenny
1996 Jayco 376FB Eagle Series TT
1997 Jayco 246FB Eagle Series TT
1976 Ford F-250 4wd Mercury Marauder 410 - 4V
Regular cabs. The best looking trucks.
25 REPLIES 25

lakeside013104
Explorer
Explorer
Best part of my T/C is my bride who is my childhood sweetheart!!!!

Lakeside

Boondocking2019
Explorer
Explorer
I too like the Onan Generator option on the Adventurer 89RBS. The slide was one option the dear wife had to have. These two options come with a weight factor but for us they were a must have.

hedgehopper
Explorer
Explorer
jimh425 wrote:
Heki skylight that we love and hate.
Please elaborate.

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
Sealy Posturpedic queen size mattress with a down topper we sleep really well, 200 watts of solar so we rarely use the generator. No slides = nothing to break
2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

specta
Explorer
Explorer
billtex wrote:
Not one, but several; large tanks, solar, slide. These allow us to stay off grid comfortably for extended periods of time.

Big tanks are always a bonus.
Kenny

billtex
Explorer II
Explorer II
Not one, but several; large tanks, solar, slide. These allow us to stay off grid comfortably for extended periods of time.
2020 F350 CC LB
Eagle Cap 850
25'Airstream Excella
"Good People Drink Good Beer"-Hunter S Thompson

specta
Explorer
Explorer
jimh425 wrote:
Two slides, wet bath, two propane tanks and batteries, generator, temp controlled fan, AC, furnace, refrig, Heki skylight that we love and hate.

Looks like you've got them all covered.
Kenny

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
Two slides, wet bath, two propane tanks and batteries, generator, temp controlled fan, AC, furnace, refrig, Heki skylight that we love and hate.

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member

specta
Explorer
Explorer
For me its just me in my camper.
The Lance I have now has a bigger bathroom than the Skyline I had before so the bigger bathroom was a big welcome.

Its still a wet bath, no biggie for me.
Kenny

northshore
Explorer
Explorer
Larger dry bath is big plus for us. I like the relative roomy feel, and the built in generator is nice to have. All of that in my opinion comes with the price of weight and size, but I like it and enjoy every trip

Kayteg1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Slide and dry bathroom.