Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Nevada Hwy 50

Looking at crossing Nevada on Hwy 50 that goes from Carson City to Ely and into Utah. Has anyone driven that route and is it a good road? Understand it is "lonesome" and few towns but there seems to be lots of mountain passes. Are they a big pro...

Snow.... ( British Columbia Hwy 97 North)

We went out on our Side X Side on Saturday in south eastern B.C. where we live. We got up to an elevation of 7000 ft and it was so cold we turned around and headed back down to lower elevations.This morning a friend of mine who live in Fort Nelson se...

Brattleboro, VT to Cooperstown, NY

I'll be driving this route in about a week. Looks like a fairly straight shot west. But is Hwy 9 across VT okay for a motorhome with toad? Looks pretty squiggly on Google maps.

Janss by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Roll Call Alaska 2019

Things seem to be a bit slow lately, so Let's get the ball rolling for next year. Scuttlebutt has it that several folks are looking northward for springtime road trips.I would like to say, if the planets align, and the Lord keeps us healthy, our new ...

kcfissel by Explorer
  • 138 replies
  • 0 likes

Permanent Resident and bringing in a Motorhome

This may actually be legal. I have always known that you cannot take a car or truck in if you have residente permanente, but this MAY NOT apply to motorhomes. The SAT REGS mention the restriction for automobiles/trucks, but in the Casa Rodantes secti...

Tequila by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Sept Nova Scotia

How cold is it gonna be 2nd week of September in Nova Scotia , in Fahrenheit as I ain't very brite , bright , smart ?

Crow Fair

Crow Fair is on this week - 14 to 19 AugCome and join us...from the tiny tots to adult dancers and indian rodeo - fun for everyonehttps://www.visitmt.com/things-to-do/events/2019-08/Crow-Fair-Rodeo.htmlhttp://www.crow-nsn.gov/crow-fair.html

yr2017 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

26 Glacier Cruise-Phillips Cruises

What an awesome cruise! If you are in the Whittier/Prince William Sound area, I would highly recommend the above cruise. It is price but it is 5 hours long and lunch is provided. Other food is available on board. Captain Cody is the best, the wat...

Crowe by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vermont to DC bypass NYC

We are going Vermont to Cherry Hill DC area and would like to stay clear of NYC with our 38' motorhome. If anyone knows a good route this way please let me know. The gps takes you close to NYC and that may be difficult but if that is the only way, I...

jimj by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Hwy 302 between I-93 (NH) and I-91 (VT)

From Franconia/Littleton NH area I need to get to VT I-91 southbound to MA.Is Hwy 302 a good road for RV's? Or better to just drive north on I-93 in NH all the way to I-91 in VT?

Janss by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Delaware question

Anyone familiar with Zoar Rd? Google has me taking that route from Rt. 113 to 23. Circle looks a little tight by Georgetown speedway but seems pretty clear otherwise. Pulling 43’ 5er, 13’2” tall. Thanks in advance.

srgt30 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ontario Annual Yellow safety inspection sticker exemption

As of July 1 2019 Ontario drivers of personal use pickup trucks with GVWR under 6500kgs are now exempt from the requirement to get the Annual Safety Inspection Yellow stickers.Please note that at the bottom this proposal has been "approved"For once I...

gitane59 by Explorer III
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes