Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Colorado to Maine

I am planning a 2020 fall trip from Colorado to Maine, with stops at Rv Hall of Fame and Museum, maybe a GD factory tour, Niagara Falls, Cooperstown, Hyde Park NY(FDR), Lincolns grave site, Acadia. I really don't want to do the tolls but if I have to...

Major Road Closure in Indianapolis—UPDATE

Update: all roads are open right now. More closures after Labor Day.If you plan to travel through Indy in the next month or so, you need to be aware of road closures. I465 on the SE side between I65 and I70 will be closed until about 8/24. This inclu...

jkwilson by Explorer II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Trip Planner

Saw the TV spot on taking grandma to all the national parks. Curious -Is there a trip planner that will allow you to put in all the points of interest you want to visit that will then figure the best route and sequence to follow after you set the sta...

DougE by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Oregon - Bend to Eugene

Going west it looks like there's less than 10 miles difference between taking 97/58 and 20/126. After reading the Mountain directory descriptions of Santiam and Willamette passes I'm thinking the 20/126 route would be the easier drive. Would that be ...

greg121 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Traveling michigan coast

Will be traveling around michigan coast from west Virginia with class A pulling a12 ft trailer with harley trike. Will be leaving after labor day. Any suggestions where to camp,places to see and any nice motorcycle rides?

Pennsylvania Turnpike

This September we will be traveling the Pennsylvania Turnpike while pulling our 5er. What is the best way to deal with the payment of tolls?

Maryland to Canada Niagara Falls Jellystone

Hi. We are planning a trip to Canada and will be staying at the Jellystone near Niagara Falls. I am towing a 43 foot fiver and wanted to know if anyone can recommend the best route up from Southern Maryland. I have looked on google maps etc, but wa...

About that shortcut.....

https://tineye.com/query/921dbff6114531fe798495594aa2349909891ccf?size=160If someone can make the pic hot(and embiggen!), I'd appreciate it. My security settings wont allow the use of the hot buttons here.

Spokane to Boise

35' gasser with towed. Want to take WA195 to Lewiston and then ID95 to Boise. Any concerns or gotchas?

gb76087 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Louisiana to Hershey, Pa. Which Route????

I will be heading to Hershey, PA. the first week of Oct. Looking at Goggle Maps it has me going I-81. I'm sure it's good road just not sure how much if any of the mountains I will encounter. Pulling a 38' camper through mountains does not appeal to m...

todd_j by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Kanab to Salt Lake City

I am plotting a leg of a trip we are taking using RV Trip Wizard from Kanab to Salt Lake. RV trip wizard has us take US 89 North and where it intersects 70 has us continuing on 89 which becomes 28 ultimately hitting Interstate 15. I have travelled ...

Casper Wy to Cody Wy via US 20

Hi all,I want to take the route from Casper, Route 26 to Shosoni and up Route 20 to Greybull then 14 to Cody.Is this a feasible route with a 40'fifth wheel 13'6" in height?I understand there might be tunnels on this route and I can't seem to find a ...

buffymb by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Rindge NH to Jensen Beach Florida

Just traded my 32 ft Class A and purchased a 2019 40 foot fifth wheel. We have been to Florida and back several times with the Motor coach using the Garden State pkway. I am looking for advice about towing the fifth wheel, trying to avoid New Jersey...