Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Smaller motels

My wife and I are thinking about going cross-country. I'm tired of those big chain hotels. Is there a book or website that can show the smaller drive-up motels?

Syracuse NY to Portsmouth NH then up the coast of Maine

Heading out of Syracuse NY to Portsmouth, NH. and I'm looking for the quickest way to Portsmouth. Not concerned about tolls. From Portsmouth heading up the coast i.e. York-Wells-Kennebunkport eventually to Bar Harbor. Would like to travel right alon...

teeznu by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I-26 and I-40 Asheville questions.

Wife and I are traveling from central nc to Gatlingburg TN this weekend for a week long trip. Normally we travel I-40 west to Asheville. We are leaving early Saturday morning and As a change of scenery I plan on heading hwy 24-27 west to Charlotte w...

sgfrye by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Navigating Boise ID

We'll be headed West to Boise Riverside RV Park by Memorial Stadium on a weekday probably early afternoon. A couple of different GPS routers have me taking I184 to Curtis to US20/Chinden to 44/Glenwood. Looks straightforward enough but I'm not a big ...

greg121 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I-10 westbound Louisiana

I-10 Westbound is closed indefinitely over the Atchafalaya Swamp between Baton Rouge and Lafayette. All westbound traffic is being diverted to Hwy 190.

Crodad by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Beatty, NV to Furnace Creek

How is NV 374 from Beatty to Furnace Creek in Death Valley. Never been on that road before. 40' FW. Thank you to my most trusted road info folks. Betsy

mittshel by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Southeast Texas to the Smoky Mountains

Hello all! We just purchased our first RV! A 24 foot 1991 Ford Ultra Class C. We have taken it out on a couple small trips and worked out some kinks. We have also totally remodeled the interior and had a blast doing that. Now I need your help and sag...

70 through Colorado

We will be traveling to Bryce in September from Indiana. Our route has us taking 70 through Colorado. We are pulling a large TT. I'm trying to get an idea of how much longer our trip will be since we are driving through the mountains. We've never ...

Colorado to Maine

I am planning a 2020 fall trip from Colorado to Maine, with stops at Rv Hall of Fame and Museum, maybe a GD factory tour, Niagara Falls, Cooperstown, Hyde Park NY(FDR), Lincolns grave site, Acadia. I really don't want to do the tolls but if I have to...

Major Road Closure in Indianapolis—UPDATE

Update: all roads are open right now. More closures after Labor Day.If you plan to travel through Indy in the next month or so, you need to be aware of road closures. I465 on the SE side between I65 and I70 will be closed until about 8/24. This inclu...

jkwilson by Explorer II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Trip Planner

Saw the TV spot on taking grandma to all the national parks. Curious -Is there a trip planner that will allow you to put in all the points of interest you want to visit that will then figure the best route and sequence to follow after you set the sta...

DougE by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Oregon - Bend to Eugene

Going west it looks like there's less than 10 miles difference between taking 97/58 and 20/126. After reading the Mountain directory descriptions of Santiam and Willamette passes I'm thinking the 20/126 route would be the easier drive. Would that be ...

greg121 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes