Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Rock Slide on CA140 to Yosemite

Just a FYI, there is a rock slide on CA140 just before the entrance to Yosemite NP. I purposely picked a campground on the YARTS bus route to avoid the traffic into the park and now a rock slide. Don't want to take the long way around the park to get...

GeoBoy by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Toronto to Lake George

We're planning a trip from Toronto to Lake George in August. We did it last year but want to take a little different route. We're thinking of crossing at 1,000 Islands Bridge then taking Interstate 81 to 411 to 26 to 12 to 8 to 28 to 9 to Interstate ...

Denali Highway.

6 hours today, nothing but pot holes, wash boards, and dust.. 6 hours to do 136 miles, most of the road is dirt. The basement of our coach has about 1/2" of fine brown powder, the Jeeps is a mess, full of dust. The only saving was the miles, we coul...

Tom_Barb by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Travelling from Waco Texas to Galveston Island

I'm traveling in a truck pulling a 33 ft. 5th wheel. I'm looking for an alternate route without going through Houston. How is Route 6, Grand Parkway, 36, 35, TX 288 and 332 to Surfside Beach? I'm originating in Wichita, KS and also trying to avoid ...

psurich by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Tuktoyaktuk

Hey Sue, we are headed to Inuvik and Tuk next summer any tips or things to see or do would be appropriated.Also anyone else out there with info would be great. Soup

Durango to Mazatlan cuota

Can anyone who traveled this route last season provide a road report on how it was? I have some reports from a couple years ago saying it was pretty rough with lots of poor pavement but I have heard that most has now been repaired......any comments?A...

Utah SR 189

Anyone ever taken this from Orem to Heber City?? Thoughts on pulling a 40ft fifth wheel over it?

Western swing

Will be going west to Jasper Nat Park in Alberta what is the road like from Jasper to Kamloops BC via Hwy 5 Yellowhead South Hwy or does one take Hwy 93 back down to Lake Louise then through Golden and Revelstoke and on to Kelowna and Nelson BC

Traveling

I just purchased a 29' springdale that I tow with a 07 Tahoe. We are planning a trip to Redwoods national park in California from Oklahoma. Just wondering which way would be easier to Tavel with this set up. If up through mountains by Denver or sou...

Eman84 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

89* in Fairbanks

What the heck took all of my Eskimo clothes. Hot as heck here. Maybe cool off when the sun goes down. Ooh wait it doesn't go down. They even put a umbrella in my beer.