Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Lake Havasu Ballon Festiva

In the recent Trailer Life there was an article about the ballon festival in LakeHavasu in January 2017. I went to the website they had in the article but it is sadly lacking in any details or links to find more information. Does anyone here know an...

Taxes

Hi, My wife and I are planning to spend the winters in Florida in our class C starting next winter. We were wondering how do others deal with getting your income taxes done, do you just make sure your home by April 15?

Junatuna by Explorer
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorite Boon Docking Spot

My favorite spot: Abraham Lake, 1 1/2 hours from home.I didn't know that there was a sticky in regards to the above.Thank you 2oldman for letting me know.

Colorado residents don't want tourists anymore

Not sure if this is the right place, but I just read in the Denver Post that Colorado residents (I know RVers are not in this group) are beginning to resent all us vacationers that come to the state to spend our hard earned money. We're using to man...

Key West

I am considering driving from New York to Key West. Any advice? Also, any campgrounds suggestion would be appreciated.

Overnight CampingWorld Birmingham

My husband is driving our truck camper back to Florida and i am looking for an overnight place near I-65 in Birmingham. I see that the Camping World there has overnight sites. I called and was told there are hookups. Has anyone stayed there and can t...

eimac99 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Whatcha doin this weekend?

Looking forward to it here.Saturday, weather permitting, getting in some boating & last swim of the year here in Bermuda.Sunday, not so much fun, all day traveling. A couple hours flight to NY, sit around a couple hours, short hop to Baltimore, sit a...

Veebyes by Explorer II
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes

grand canyon

Please advise of your experiences good and bad of the grand canyon tripsspring summer , fall? I realize reservations are far in advance.Thanks

dobbr by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Desert Trails Tucson

They advertise that they have a gym. Can anyone give me a description of it. Free weights Machines. Combination. Thanks.

bilmarde by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Point Lookout State Park - St Mary's, MD - Excellent

Went here this past weekend and enjoyed it thoroughly! We were greeted by big horse flies when we arrived but didn't really bother us and seemed to disappear later in the day. We stayed on the Green Point Loop which is the only loop on the water. Our...

Greenbrier State Park MD

This park is off of I70/US40 between Frederick and Hagerstown. A few words of wisdom to those who might visit.The scenery is beautiful and we were getting hill deprived over here in the flat lands. We could have done without some of them haha.Do not ...

bucky by Explorer II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes