Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

San Diego Campground

We are embarking on a trip to San Diego with our travel trailer. We would appreciate suggestions about campgrounds in the San Diego area. We especially enjoy state parks. some of the ones we have looked at on rv America looked booked. if you k...

Kamper's Lodge Wilson NC

Just decided to venture east of where we live other than going to the beach and this place looks very promising. Pretty good reviews online too. Anyone who's camped here before please chime in. I love BBQ, and there a few renowned restaurants in t...

Stclairm by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

beautifulnight in the campground

We are at cuivre river state park in east central Missouri. What a beautiful afternoon after last nights storms. Nice breeze sun is out no bad weather forecast will be wonderful for a campfire and smores. The sad part the compground is only half f...

sele by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2nd week of our 48 day tour of National Parks , part 3

We took a break from Bryce Canyon National Park today and visited Kodachrome Basin State Park just outside of Cannonville, UT. This was our first visit to the Park. The scenery is just awesome.More Here...We then drove a 10 mile dirt road to see Gro...

rv2go by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Elizabethtown, KY RV Park?

We will be spending several weeks this summer in the E-town area.We'll be in our 5th-wheel and will need to stay at a RV Park.Two parks are listed that would be convenient for us; Crossroads (in E-town) and Glendale RV Park (near Glendale). The Glend...

GlennB by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

universal orlando meal deals

what is your opinion on the meal deals? is it worth it to purchase this deal, thank you2003 Airstream Land Yacht 30'See More. Do More. Live More.

didi by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bikes for trip to Yellowstone and Utah

We're trying to decide if we need to bring our bikes for a trip to Yellowstone and the national parks in Utah. We're not mountain bikers but we do enjoy nice road routes of 20 miles or less. Just wondering if we'll miss the bikes if we leave them at ...

Big Rig Diesel in West Yellowstone?

Hello All! I'd like to find a big rig friendly diesel stop in W. Yellowstone. Do any of you know if this is available? 37 foot "A" with toad, total 56 feet. Any ideas welcome (and yes, we could unhook if necessary). Thanks!

My Old Kentucky Home State Campground

My husband and I stay at many many state and national parks with our 27' travel trailer. We are on our way home north from Florida and are staying here at the My Old Kentucky Home campground. We had prebooked a site for our travel trailer but when ...

Jordan Valley Oregon

Does anybody know if the any of RV parks in Jordan Valley Oregon are still operating? Heading that way in September from Winnemucca and am trying to figure if we stop there or continue into Idaho.

langbone by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Niagara Falls

Planning a trip to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Does this trip warrant a week's stay or will 3 or 4 days do and then move on? Thanks for the help.

Best place to stay in Farmington, NM?

We are planning a trip to visit family in Farmington, NM this summer, and we're looking for a place to stay for a few days. Prefer Farmington, but would consider Bloomfield or Aztec I guess. Don't need much in the way of amenities. Any suggestions...

terrillr by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

campground suggestion around Nashville,

Hi folks,I will be visiting Nashville Tennessee this summer in the middle of July on my way back to canada. I would like to know how many days should I allow to visit. What are the things that I must do or visit. Do you have any suggestions on where ...