Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2nd week of our 48 day tour of National Parks , part 3

We took a break from Bryce Canyon National Park today and visited Kodachrome Basin State Park just outside of Cannonville, UT. This was our first visit to the Park. The scenery is just awesome.More Here...We then drove a 10 mile dirt road to see Gro...

rv2go by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Elizabethtown, KY RV Park?

We will be spending several weeks this summer in the E-town area.We'll be in our 5th-wheel and will need to stay at a RV Park.Two parks are listed that would be convenient for us; Crossroads (in E-town) and Glendale RV Park (near Glendale). The Glend...

GlennB by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

universal orlando meal deals

what is your opinion on the meal deals? is it worth it to purchase this deal, thank you2003 Airstream Land Yacht 30'See More. Do More. Live More.

didi by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bikes for trip to Yellowstone and Utah

We're trying to decide if we need to bring our bikes for a trip to Yellowstone and the national parks in Utah. We're not mountain bikers but we do enjoy nice road routes of 20 miles or less. Just wondering if we'll miss the bikes if we leave them at ...

Big Rig Diesel in West Yellowstone?

Hello All! I'd like to find a big rig friendly diesel stop in W. Yellowstone. Do any of you know if this is available? 37 foot "A" with toad, total 56 feet. Any ideas welcome (and yes, we could unhook if necessary). Thanks!

My Old Kentucky Home State Campground

My husband and I stay at many many state and national parks with our 27' travel trailer. We are on our way home north from Florida and are staying here at the My Old Kentucky Home campground. We had prebooked a site for our travel trailer but when ...

Jordan Valley Oregon

Does anybody know if the any of RV parks in Jordan Valley Oregon are still operating? Heading that way in September from Winnemucca and am trying to figure if we stop there or continue into Idaho.

langbone by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Niagara Falls

Planning a trip to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Does this trip warrant a week's stay or will 3 or 4 days do and then move on? Thanks for the help.

Best place to stay in Farmington, NM?

We are planning a trip to visit family in Farmington, NM this summer, and we're looking for a place to stay for a few days. Prefer Farmington, but would consider Bloomfield or Aztec I guess. Don't need much in the way of amenities. Any suggestions...

terrillr by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

campground suggestion around Nashville,

Hi folks,I will be visiting Nashville Tennessee this summer in the middle of July on my way back to canada. I would like to know how many days should I allow to visit. What are the things that I must do or visit. Do you have any suggestions on where ...

Watkins Glen state park or Cape Cod

I'm looking for a place to get away to for only four or five days in the north east. I've narrowed it down to either watkins glen state park or cape cod national park, has anyone been to one or both and have opinions?Thank you.

JustinL by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Dog Friendly Park in So Calif or Central Calif Coast

What's a nice RV park to visit with dogs? I'd like something along the Calif coast where I can walk with my dogs on the beach or possibly a lake. Just looking for something quiet to get away for a few days. I have a 37' class A. Thanks

MIchigan Camping Trip

We are planning a two week trip to Michigan and are looking for recommendations. The itinerary is wide open so please recommend anything great--state parks or private work for us. We just prefer campgrounds that are fun for our 4 year old twin boys...

2nd week of our 48 day tour of National Parks

This is our 2nd day in Bryce. We were here last in 2004. Still as awesome as ever. CG's are pretty full. I think more people are riding the shuttles than our last visit. I wasn't aware, but the village outside the Park is now called Bryce Canyon...

rv2go by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes